"Bad and Crazy" Should Not Be Construed as Professional Mental Health Advice

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>‘Bad and Crazy’ is a Korean drama TV series. Season 1 was released in 2021; and it is an iQIYI Original that first aired from December 17, 2021 through January 28, 2022. Netflix USA started streaming the series on November 28, 2022. Clearly, it was well received by the viewers because as late as November 2022, people were still wondering if there would be a Season 2. Loyal viewers would love to see the cast team up again to continue fighting corruption and crime. </p>

Entertainment Enthusiast
It reminds me of the Brad Pitt movie "Fight Club," and while I'm now watching it on Netflix, I still don't know if his crazy and hallucinations are real or imagined.

I recently finished watching Bad and Crazy, and I must say that it was a great series. What a fast-paced evening full of great performances! I was literally dancing on my couch because the choreography and performance were so wonderful, which is saying a lot given that the directing, casting, and acting are all excellent, and the episodes are entertaining. This show is a must-see for a variety of reasons. There isn't a single uninteresting character in the entire show, and the stories and acting are both excellent.

Red Light Green Light
OMG, I despised this show with every fiber of my being. In terms of plot, it was a complete shambles. There were two antagonists in the first few episodes, but by the last six episodes, they had both vanished and been replaced by a new enemy whose motives for murdering people remain unknown to me.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
In one sitting, I was able to watch the entire thing, and the resolution was perfect. I enjoy the chemistry between K and Sool Yeol. The acting by these two was superb. The rest of the cast is just as good. These people represent personalities that are chaotic.

When you cut me, I bleed pink
I don't think there will be a season 2 because this show is designed to be a limited series.

Iqiyi is not available in my country so I will try to find it in Netflix.

I actually have multiple personalities disorder, Imagine all the medication and theraphy I have to go through to keep muself sane but I have a normal life.

OMG, I despised this show with every fiber of my being. In terms of plot, it was a complete shambles. There were two antagonists in the first few episodes, but by the last six episodes, they had both vanished and been replaced by a new enemy whose motives for murdering people remain unknown to me.
I have to admit that I have never seen a series done that way. I was a little bit confused too when they got rid of one of the bad guys and moved on to another bad guy. When I first started watching I thought I was going to have to hold my breath all the way to The End to see that rotten politician get what was coming to him.