Oh Yay, It's The CW's Superman And Lois Trailer

I cannot believe that Tyler Hoechlin 's Superman just outlived's Henry Cavill's.

For its Final Season? I hope they don't just finish at 3rd season only as there is a lot that can still be planned around Superman.

Seriously Unserious
They decided to finish it because Warner Bros had been canceling shows so they rather end it than get canceled in a cliffhanger.

If lois is actually pregnant then there should be more twist in the show .

Could Lois be expecting a baby? It's amazing how little I found interest in this advertisement, and it's not just because Gotham Knights were involved, hehe. It appears like the whole purpose of the situation is to annoy Jordan once more. Lois, the secondary protagonist and the second main character after Clarke, demands more focus.

There's a good chance that this show will be connected to Gotham Nights in the future. In an attempt to find common ground, maybe focus on those that share similar characteristics. I, for one, am eager to learn more about Jordan's travels. They could easily include it without spoiling anything, and it's a major development we would have expected to see beginning in season two.

They decided to finish it because Warner Bros had been canceling shows so they rather end it than get canceled in a cliffhanger.
The production has made numerous releases, so they decide to try something practical to the current situation because this is how things are going.

The Kung Fu Irish Princess
I am happy this show have better fate than Lois and Clark. This one will have a conclusion it deserves.