Chucky Season 3 announced

Raccoon City Survivor
<p>Chucky Season 3 is coming this fall! The Ginger Killer doll himself has just made the announcement that Chucky will return for a third season. After the conclusion of the second season, fans of the show have taken to the internet to urge Syfy and USA Network to renew the horror comedy.</p>

Heck yeah! After a while, I started to worry that they would stop announcing Chucky and that M3GAN would take over as the leading figure in the killer doll craze; thank God Chucky is still there.

I should have known better than to be skeptical that Chucky would be renewed for a third season because he is a timeless classic. One of the series I now find most enjoyable. I have high expectations that the plot of this season will be more cohesive, and who knows, perhaps even more movie characters will arrive.

True Patriot
M3gan who? I'm overjoyed to learn that Chucky will return for a third season! It completely astounds me that these networks are doing so much better than Netflix. It captivates my interest that Brad will be delivering his instantly recognizable voice for another season. However, I have some hope that Don Mancini would keep his word and develop a program that is more in the vein of Child's Play 2. Because Brad Douriff is getting on in years, I share your optimism that this will be the show's final season. Prepare to put on a spectacle that your devoted fans will never forget, Chucky.

High Heat
The ending of Season 2 was fantastic. I am looking forward to the forthcoming third season. If not, I think Chucky should make another appearance on the big screen at some point. This realization made me drool. I can't wait for Season 3 to begin! I just wanted to say that if Brad Dourif were in the same room as me, I would be totally stunned due to his incredible talent. He's always been fantastic, but his play this season has really highlighted how much I like him and how much he loves his team.

I need to talk to your manager!
I love how Jake and Lexy started as mortal enemies and now they became close friends because Chucky killed their families. Too bad I cannot ship them because Jake is Gay so he is not into girls.

Hey I just met you!
Tiffany better not die, I want to see more of Jennifer Tilly, she is my spirit animal.!

Tiffany better not die, I want to see more of Jennifer Tilly, she is my spirit animal.!
That's the spirit, I would also like to see every season every 6-12 months as I just cannot have enough of Chucky lol

That's the glory of love!
Since M3GAN 2.0 movie is going to be in 2025, M3gan should guest on the show. I mean they are still attacking each other in twitter anyway.