Preorders Open For Octopath Traveler II

I don't prefer this pre-order thing even if it's for my favorite game as most of the time they are sold at a higher price and in a month or so we can get this at a much lower price.

Reminds me of old Final Fantasy Games when they still have originality and self identity.

After playing the first Octopath Traveler game, Champions of the Continent, I'm hoping toward the story getting more and more grim and dark. Given how beautifully this game is made, I'm going to buy it the day it comes out. Its Champions Of The Continent is already higher than it was in the previous version, and this update seems to have made it even higher. The lighting and graphics are new, the music is great, the sprites are perfect, and the job system has been improved. Since I really liked the first book in this series, I can't wait to read this one.

Despite the fact that the previous game had excellent animations, the ones in this one are truly groundbreaking. I was reminded of the video game Disgaea by the new, eye-catching animations. Every RPG Maker programmer secretly hopes their final product will look like this. So far, I'm loving the story and the soundtrack. This song's opening has given me the shivers more than once. I hope the new cast of eight has more opportunities to work together.

Seriously Unserious
I'm so pumped for the next year, I can hardly stand it!!!! I had a great time playing the first one when it came out. Over the course of these character trailers, which have been released over the course of the past few months, I'm really enjoying the way that they are developing new characters for us to travel with. When this game is released the following year, I will be one happy gamer. So far, it looks like the protagonists in this installment are twists on the standard hero type, which is something I really enjoy. There's no doubt that the second game's cast will be more engaging than the first, thanks in large part to the increased dialogue and plot developments between the characters.

My expectations for the game's story are high. I'd like there to be dialogue between the characters and an effect on one another's stories. It amazes me that each boss will have its own special attack animation. It. It seems like they are making efforts to fix the problems that plagued the first game. My primary gripe is that I'd rather see fewer unique jobs outside of the main job available earlier in the game than all of them turned into op jobs at the end of the game. That said, it's pretty neat that we still have to battle tough bosses in order to finish a few of the last strong jobs.

Nothing could improve it, but I'd like to see more action in the battle. I really, really, really, hope that there are no plans to make this game 3D; I'll leave that to Final Fantasy. This game should stay 2d!

What a wonderful surprise it is to learn that this exists. I was worried there wouldn't be a sequel because the first game had a lot of issues and I didn't know how popular it was. I'm crossing my fingers that the squad learns from its mistakes in the first game. It has the potential to become truly remarkable.

The time has come to start working on Octopath Traveler III, as this series is one of Square Enix's best and they should not stop making more games in this vein. It's time for a new installment in this series, as Final Fantasy Games have completely lost their original charm. With any luck, they'll be able to tie all the loose ends of the stories together this time. Because of the structure of the game, it's unlikely that this will happen, but if it does, the resulting character growth will be fantastic for the story.