Recent content by Sephiroth666

  1. Sephiroth666

    Tom Holland says new Spider-Man film is "more mature" and relatable

    Ok but why does every Spider-Man movie need to be "darker" and "more mature" now. Can we just get a fun web swinging movie again please. I miss the version where he was just a kid trying to balance school and hero life. This whole erased memory thing feels tiring at this point. Tom Holland...
  2. Sephiroth666

    No More Off Days: How Wrestling Fans Can Watch a New Show Every Day of the Week

    I think this is a better time to follow wrestlers than promotions. Some of my favorite wrestlers have worked in three or four companies over the years. Watching their careers change from place to place is honestly more interesting than staying with one promotion forever. Sometimes a different...
  3. Sephiroth666

    New Kingdom Hearts 4 Trailer Surprise-Dropped During Nintendo Direct

    I am really happy to see Kingdom Hearts 4 again. It has been a long time since any real update, so this already feels like progress. The new world looks very different, almost like a real city instead of the usual fantasy areas. That change makes me curious about what other worlds will appear...
  4. Sephiroth666

    Amazon Releases Radioactive New Fallout Season 2 Trailer

    I really enjoyed the first season and I have to say, seeing the Ghoul’s story teased in this trailer gives me a lot of hope. His search for his family feels like it could add real emotional depth, not just action. I also like that Lucy and the Ghoul are forced to work together despite all the...
  5. Sephiroth666

    IDW Announces Plans To “Kill” Godzilla

    I am skeptical about this “death” thing. Comic deaths rarely last, and IDW even admits it. But what interests me is how they are framing Godzilla’s next phase as pure energy. That could make him more unpredictable and give the artists and writers room to explore imaginative battles and...
  6. Sephiroth666

    A first look at Street Fighter 6's first non Capcom guest character, Terry Bogard

    Why he looks ugly? He always been handsome.
  7. Sephiroth666

    Dark Horse, Wizards of the Coast Enter Deal To Produce D&D And MTG Comics

    This is a cool opportunity for D&D, especially for new players. Comics can be a great way to introduce people to the lore and different character options. Plus, seeing classic campaigns or iconic monsters like Beholders in comic form could be a lot of fun. Maybe they'll even adapt some of the...
  8. Sephiroth666

    Netflix Will Get One Piece Over With August 31

    Just saw the live-action One Piece trailer, I was a bit worried about how they would make Luffy's stretchy arms look good. I thought it might not look realistic, you know? But guess what? I was pleasantly surprised! They actually did a really cool job with the special effects, and Luffy's...
  9. Sephiroth666

    Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth: Gameplay Trailer And Release Date

    The world looks so much bigger this time around, and I'm excited to explore all those iconic locations from the original game. Can't wait to dive into the adventure! I'm thrilled to see familiar places like the Chocobo Ranch and Nibelheim making a comeback. On the other hand, I was hoping for a...
  10. Sephiroth666

    FF7 Final Fantasy VII remake have connections with Teen Wolf and Superman.

    Greetings, fellow Final Fantasy enthusiasts! Let's delve into the exciting world of the iconic villain, Sephiroth, and the talented voice actors who brought him to life. You may know Tyler Hoechlin as the Man of Steel in Supergirl and Lois and Superman, but did you know that he also lent his...
Back
Top