Final Fantasy VII remake have connections with Teen Wolf and Superman.

The Culinary Maverick
Greetings, fellow Final Fantasy enthusiasts! Let's delve into the exciting world of the iconic villain, Sephiroth, and the talented voice actors who brought him to life.

You may know Tyler Hoechlin as the Man of Steel in Supergirl and Lois and Superman, but did you know that he also lent his voice to Sephiroth in the Final Fantasy VII Remake? Talk about impressive range!

And here's a fun fact for you: George Newbern, who previously voiced Sephiroth in Advent Children, also lent his voice to Superman in the Justice League animated series. What a small world indeed!

But that's not all. Tyler Hoechlin also has connections to the world of Final Fantasy through his work with Cody Christian, who played the legendary Cloud Strife, and John Eric Bentley, who played the tough-as-nails Barrett. It's amazing how interconnected the world of voice acting can be!

So there you have it, my fellow Final Fantasy aficionados. Tyler Hoechlin may be best known for his superhero roles, but his impressive voice acting skills have also left their mark on the world of gaming. Who knows what other exciting projects he may take on in the future?

Metal Warrior
It is mind blowing how small the world can be. I don't even recognized their voices in the game because they sounded different in their live action acting jobs. It's always great to see actors branching out into different roles and genres. Tyler Hoechlin is definitely one to watch in the world of acting and voice acting. As Superman you trust him with your life, As Sephiroth he makes you want to fun for your life.

The Electric Mage
Well, well, well, looks like Tyler Hoechlin has a new claim to fame! Not only did he don the red cape as Superman, but he also rocked the silver hair as Sephiroth in the Final Fantasy VII Remake. Talk about versatility!

And can we just take a moment to appreciate the wacky world of voice acting? You never know who's going to pop up in your favorite games, shows, or movies. Maybe one day we'll see Mario teaming up with Batman or something equally crazy.

All in all, Tyler Hoechlin's foray into the Final Fantasy universe was definitely a highlight of the game, and we can't wait to see him again part 2.

Wow, I had no idea that Tyler Hoechlin lent his voice to Sephiroth in the Final Fantasy VII Remake! I knew he was a talented actor, but that's truly impressive range. And the fact that he has connections to Cody Christian and John Eric Bentley, who played Cloud Strife and Barrett, respectively, just goes to show how interconnected the world of voice acting can be. It's always fascinating to learn about these behind-the-scenes connections and how they shape our favorite games and shows. Thanks for sharing this fun fact!

He did a great job playing one of the greatest evil characters of all time, You wont hear any traces of Superman.

Final Fantasy 7 remake is an evidence onscreen actors can work well as voice actors. So Lily Gao from Resident evil 4 remake have no excuse.

Wow, I had no idea that Tyler Hoechlin lent his voice to Sephiroth in the Final Fantasy VII Remake! I knew he was a talented actor, but that's truly impressive range. And the fact that he has connections to Cody Christian and John Eric Bentley, who played Cloud Strife and Barrett, respectively, just goes to show how interconnected the world of voice acting can be. It's always fascinating to learn about these behind-the-scenes connections and how they shape our favorite games and shows. Thanks for sharing this fun fact!
I agree, Tyler Hoechlin's involvement as Sephiroth in the Final Fantasy VII Remake is indeed surprising and showcases his versatile talents. The connections between him, Cody Christian, and John Eric Bentley add a layer of depth to the voice-acting world.