Recent content by Kivat

  1. K

    Bandai Japan Artisan Series!

    Yo...why did no one tell me they were pulling a "Legacy" line for changers i've been hungering for since the dawn of my existence? It's too late for any of those now, but holy ****...I knew I was away from toku the past few years but I didn't think I was AWAY away. I don't even buy toku toys...
  2. K

    Invisible Ink

    The thread title is fine, but in text boxes I cannot see what I'm typing . Also how do you delete/edit previous posts? I can only this because I highlight what i typed afterwards as a "spellcheck"
  3. K

    2015 Sentai: Shuriken Sentai Ninninger - News/Rumours

    *shrugs* Idk what else to say. Toku Prime goes more in depth, but I do know that at the end of the day it wasn't all fun and games at the start. Ehhhh..memorable moments, not the most memorable show. It was pretty average. Yes, not only that, but old school in the mech battles, humanistic...
  4. K

    2014 Sentai: Ressha Sentai Tokkyuger - News/Rumor Thread

    I'm ready...mentally and physically. smh, let's not touch on that episode..ever again. I love the shots of them walking on and along the train tracks. I like their dynamics, and them saying Mio is confusing is actually really nice to hear. The Green/Yellow duo, naturally seems to be my...
  5. K

    Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

    Ahh, thanks. I've seen the scan a few days ago, never knew the translations/summaries were out.
  6. K

    Doctor Who -Talk Up! (General Discussion)

    Lol me too. He looks like Dr. Strange in that photo. I guess doctors are his thing.
  7. K

    2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

    Whoa. Why did I get a Battle Royale vibe from this picture.
  8. K

    Power Rangers can learn a lot from Doctor Who

    As I am currently almost caught up with all of New Who, every now and then i cant help but think of back to PR; especially when i watch BTS of DW. I see that PR and DW share similarities production-wise, a good amount of formulas are shared. Anyone agree/disagree?
  9. K

    New CW Lineup for 2013-2014 Season

    http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/05/cw-reveals-full-trailers-for-the-originals-the-100-the-tomorrow-people-star-crossed-and-reign?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social I'm down for The Tomorrow People and The 100. I might even give The Originals a go. Not going...
  10. K

    Rangers that are worth seeing again, but aren't

    I was thinking the other day how unfortunate it is to not see the rangers I connected with the most, in SMF, which were the NS and DinoThunder Rangers. They were arguably the most enjoyable, and well acted casts (NS being my fav of the two) in the history of the franchise. The lack of a cameo...
  11. K

    Sentai Cast Rumors

    I noticed at the end of Go-Busters' run while I was on Ryouma Baba's blog that he's been rumored to be in a Sentai prior, as well Ayuri Konno. So, I'm wondering maybe they auditioned for a series prior, but didn't get the part. Does anybody know any actors that got rejected but eventually made...
  12. K

    Kyoryuger Villains

    This is not a complaint thread, just to make that clear from the start. I just wanted to know what are people's thoughts on how they'll play out till the end. I initially thought that they would die off one by one (The usual) except early. That way a new batch of villains would come in, but...
  13. K

    Character Design help

    I don't even know where to start. To keep it short, I just hit a wall when trying to put my character designs on paper. A list of things are running through my mind so, after drawing the basic circle for the head it becomes chaos in my mind. Anyone know any tips, advice, books, places, people...
  14. K

    [J-TALK] Henshin Hotties Ver. 4. Cosplay: Yes. Roleplay: No. (Please I.D. all pics you post)

    :laugh:...that's my girl, but that photo is in no way hot. She looks scared, is in the strangest positioned, and it shows how evident her ass is not evident.
Back
Top