Banned
...Nah, you look like an asshole when you're saying, "take their homes, their cars, whatever", and then your douchebag son steals from a manga for his comic.

I don't like Anon, but...I wish them luck. I understand that you work hard, but...you're rich now. That doesn't excuse pirating or whatever, but when you're rich, you can't just run around saying, "No no, **** their lives. Sue them for their cars, homes, get those little brats even when they're just coming out of college." Just makes you look like a bully.

Pfft. Cherry Coke was a good pick for him when he was looking for a corporate teat to suck on--that stuff is just like his music. Terrible stuff I wouldn't pay for OR steal.

HIS SON. Not him. I haven't seen him defend his sons actions. There are ways to do things that don't involve cyber terrorism. I mean I have no love for Gene Simmons, but there has to be a line and a limit.

Tyrannosaurus!
HIS SON. Not him. I haven't seen him defend his sons actions. There are ways to do things that don't involve cyber terrorism. I mean I have no love for Gene Simmons, but there has to be a line and a limit.

Yeah really all these people cheering these guys on need to remember that this is the same group that'll ruin a person's life just for the lulz.