Senshi no Hikari
1 Azumanga
reasons it Relies upon Puns in the Japanese Language that are lost in in Translation[ for the same reason Shinesman did not work and if its ever pick up Sexy Commando Sugoi Masaru san would not work Dubbed]
Pani Poni dash [ADV/Funi should have never Picked this Up]
its So Covered in Otaku Culture that If you new to anime or are buying for some one Whose New to anime the jokes are Lost on them
Comic Party
To Otaku Driven and a Lot of the the Otaku Terms are Translated When They Should Not be

4 Genshiken
Same reason as Comic Party But even More so even the title was not Translated

5 Lucky Star

to Reference heavy and Slice of Life stuff will never be a true success in the west for 90 % of western anime fans would find The show boring [fyi this is One of my Fave animes ever]

Tyrannosaurus!
Personally I'm happy with dubs if it increases the chances of a show I like coming to the states that said there are alot of shows I think could benefit from new dubs * Sailor Moon and everything done by 4kids come to mind*

1 Azumanga
reasons it Relies upon Puns in the Japanese Language that are lost in in Translation[ for the same reason Shinesman did not work and if its ever pick up Sexy Commando Sugoi Masaru san would not work Dubbed]
Pani Poni dash [ADV/Funi should have never Picked this Up]
its So Covered in Otaku Culture that If you new to anime or are buying for some one Whose New to anime the jokes are Lost on them
Comic Party
To Otaku Driven and a Lot of the the Otaku Terms are Translated When They Should Not be

4 Genshiken
Same reason as Comic Party But even More so even the title was not Translated

5 Lucky Star

to Reference heavy and Slice of Life stuff will never be a true success in the west for 90 % of western anime fans would find The show boring [fyi this is One of my Fave animes ever]

Haha, no. I've watched 1, 4, and 5. All three of those have fantastic dubs. Dub Osaka is goddamn win.

Your reasoning really makes no sense, to be honest.

pictures of fish
That list is completely wrong.

It needs to be filled with 4kids dubs.

Also, G Gundam was the best dub EVER

Banned
I am fine with all dubs. I don't watch them, but they make the anime companies money, and that will give them they money they need to keep making quality..... Oh god...

Senshi no Hikari
Haha, no. I've watched 1, 4, and 5. All three of those have fantastic dubs. Dub Osaka is goddamn win.

Your reasoning really makes no sense, to be honest.

im not going to get in to voice casting im taking about the genreal content of the Show

the sheer amount of Culture references in Lucky star make no sense to 90% of western anime fandom

i will list episode one

When Konata tells the story of how she saved Tsukasa from an evil foreigner, the video of her beating up the foreigner shows her using the Tatsumi Senpuu Kyaku (Ryu and Ken's special move) on a Foreigner who looks like Street Fighter 2's Guile in Ryu's Japan Stage from the same game. Also the Street Fighter 2 Interface is used for this scene as well.

- The ending theme sung by Konata is the opening from an old 1976 Metal Hero Series called Uchū Tetsujin Kyodain.

-The newspaper article Kagami was reading, is lifted from the Yasuyoshi Kobayashi case. Kobayashi kidnapped and held a girl in confinement with a dog leash on her. He confessed to wanting to keep her as his slave.
His nickname among some people was "prince Kobayashi", due to his looks. On Internet, many referred to him as "confining prince".
The newspaper Kagami is reading says "confining princess", as a reference to this incident.

-Many of the stores you see in the show are slightly modefied names of stores near the Kasukabe train station.

-The way Shiraishi calls out the next episode preview is mimicking how the popular cartoon series Sazae-san introduces the previews.
he two-handed heart gesture the girls made during the OP dance is a signature move for Morning Musume, requently made by two of the "cute" members, Michishige Sayumi and Kusumi Koharu. The gesture is also part of Kusumi Koharu's PV dance for "Balalaika", the OP of the extremely popular young girl's anime, "Kirarin Revolution".

so if it was sub only the subs could have pointed this out