Eye See You
I've been trying to check out new shows to "replace" my regular shows that are now on hiatus until september/october.

I got into Fringe.

LOST, Grey's Anatomy, Caprica, BSG (Original and new) are all shows I've been told to check out.

Man, don't waste your time on new BSG or Caprica. You'll end up at S3 saying, "This is terrible...but I've already spent so much time!"

Stick with Fringe, and then check out Eureka if you haven't yet. New season stars in July.

Chief HJU News Editor
Ignore the Sage, BSG is a pretty amazing show. I'd say it's probably in my top 3 of "best of...". It's better to watch BSG before Caprica as you'd appreciate it more.

Word on the street is that the Lost finale pissed quite a lot of people off...

Ignore the Sage, BSG is a pretty amazing show. I'd say it's probably in my top 3 of "best of...". It's better to watch BSG before Caprica as you'd appreciate it more.

Word on the street is that the Lost finale pissed quite a lot of people off...

Well nothing good's ever come of those words, but Knight DOES have a lot of free time... :laugh:

Eye See You
Well nothing good's ever come of those words, but Knight DOES have a lot of free time... :laugh:

I wish.

Masturbation with my front door open takes up most of my time when I'm not at work.

But ya, BSG is something I've wanted to check out for awhile. Same with Lost. I've not seen a single episode of either show. So I'll download and wait until I finish up Season 2 of Fringe to move onto the next show.

Eureka sounds good. I've heard good things.

Eye See You
Nope, that is another one alot of people are telling me about.

*adds to list*

I've got about 8 tv shows that are done for the season so I gotta rack up a replacement list ASAP.

1. Fringe.
2. Eureka.
3. BSG (new and old)
4. Dexter
5. Lost

the series was fairly mediocre, the finale kind of sucked.

But yeah try BSG and Dexter