All Decade's Fault
Amazon is the 1/8 sclae figure, just FYI. Made by Medicom, yes, but if you collect 1/6 Kamen Rider figures (Project BM and other RAH), or other 12-inch figures, be warned that Amazon is smaller.

I would advice anyone pick up the IXA Buckle for 15 fwickin' dollars. That is a steal that should be punishable by prison time.

Just ordered some stuff. Ordered myself the Armour Trans Kiva Basshaa Form, two cheap Zolda and Ojha figures and an S.H. Figuarts V3 The NEXT.

Also bought myself Knight of the White Night Dan & Goruba from Garo. :buttrock:

I wanna fly high....
Amazon is the 1/8 sclae figure, just FYI. Made by Medicom, yes, but if you collect 1/6 Kamen Rider figures (Project BM and other RAH), or other 12-inch figures, be warned that Amazon is smaller.

Who cares if it's an inch or two smaller? As long as it's poseable, I'll be happy.

the Figuarts aren't on sale...y'all confusing me thinking that it was..

I know eh, this isn't a "good stuff sale" this is a "lets throw our left over crap on sale" sale :D But since its left over crap I don't haveeee yet it works for me :laugh:

Plastic Addict
I would advice anyone pick up the IXA Buckle for 15 fwickin' dollars. That is a steal that should be punishable by prison time.

I really want to thank you for front paging that AFTER my order was paid for :laugh:

Last edited:
I may have a few words to say to keith too seeing as I've not even gotten a payment request yet :p LOL