Right now my life is shitty. I have a girlfriend who lives in Florida but she's dating another guy who lives in North Carolina. She told me she loves both of us. I'm so confused right now. Do you guys have advice for me?

Let her go & move on. Girls like that are just a pain, & in the end you always see that it's not worth wasting time with.

She told me she still wants to be with me. But I read that she might go see her other boyfriend in the Summer. I want her come and see me instead.

Dude......she has two boyfriends. She is obviously a double minded unstable girl. She's even going to see him instead of you, so you really need to cut off the relationship between you & her because you will be able to find something better for you than her, & just save yourself all the trouble right now instead of letting things go any further.

Lurker
Don't cut ties with her yet. Right now, you have to let her choose! It ain't right at all that she's seeing another guy in the summer. She should be seeing you if she still wants to be with you. It's either you or him, there's no both dude. It's great that she still wants to be with you, but it ain't right that there's another guy she's seeing. Prepare for the worst that's all I can say!

Last edited:
Lurker
now I'm curious, what kinda relationship do you have with her anyways?

don't bother with her, if she wants to be with you then she wouldn't have another boyfriend, simple as that

And I loved her to death. She was my first love. I'm letting her go tomorrow. Toku and PR are my real love.