Matrix of Leadership
This cannot be stressed enough.... One Piece is MORE than all you will ever need and no anime has come close to it's epic glory.

Find it, watch it... join the crew. :castlerock:

lol alright keith. i will take your word for it.

That's like trying to see why steak or sushi tastes good by eating a plate of trash.

Find it man... you will know the power.

Odd thing is, you won't really feel the power level off it 'til Episode... 21, I believe. Otherwise it's just... pretty good. Just... so-so. But... you see your first denizen of the Grand Line and nothing is ever the same and you will never turn back.

Matrix of Leadership
That's like trying to see why steak or sushi tastes good by eating a plate of trash.

Find it man... you will know the power.

Odd thing is, you won't really feel the power level off it 'til Episode... 21, I believe. Otherwise it's just... pretty good. Just... so-so. But... you see your first denizen of the Grand Line and nothing is ever the same and you will never turn back.

sweeet. can i watch this One Piece on Veoh?

Mad Skillz
This works too.
Yeah, it took me about a year just to get through the first 30 episodes or so. I thought the show was decent, but nothing really pulled me in for the longest time.

I'd also recommend Library Wars, it's a decent and short series.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
This cannot be stressed enough.... One Piece is MORE than all you will ever need and no anime has come close to it's epic glory.

Find it, watch it... join the crew. :castlerock:
Agreed:buttrock: One Piece, imo, is the best anime I've seen, tho I'm stucked at 300 T_T.

Also try:
Monster Rancher
Digimon 1 & 2 (w/c is a continuity)
Code Geass (just finished R1)
Black Blood Brothers (12 ep short)
Hunter x Hunter (if you like Yu Yu Hakusho, try this. also from the same author)
Shakugan no Shana 1 & 2
12 Senshi Bakuretsu EtoRangers (90's & sentai type anime, I think 7eps are subbed)
My-Hime
Noein (a bit confusing at first but it gets good as the ep goes by. original story)

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Since you've mentioned that you like Gundam, the one series I HIGHLY recommend is Zeta Gundam. IMO, it's one of the best Gundam series ever!