In Justice, We Trust!
I'd like to point out that I despise Naruto.

Also, is there any real diffrence between the PC and Ps3 versions of Oblivion?

Words words words
Also, is there any real diffrence between the PC and Ps3 versions of Oblivion?

None at all. If you've got the PC version and it runs well enough on your machine, go ahead and stick with it.

If you want Gundam, Dynasty Warriors Gundam is pretty fun in co-op (that's the only thing my first semester roommate and I ever agreed on).

Banned
None at all. If you've got the PC version and it runs well enough on your machine, go ahead and stick with it.

Yeah there is. The pc version has high res graphics, the ability to download and install mods, there are a lot of other things you can do with it.

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm just wondering if there's a point in getting it again, since I do have the PC version of the game and it runs it fine

Banned
I'm just wondering if there's a point in getting it again, since I do have the PC version of the game and it runs it fine

Not really. Not unless you just have to play it on a console. The PC version is superior in all aspects.

In Justice, We Trust!
I tried DW Gundam, both as a demo and on PS2...not really that intresting of a game, kinda boring.

So yeah, didn't like DW Gundam too much. I already got the PS2 version, don't feel like forking over 60 bucks for the game.

Words words words
Yeah there is. The pc version has high res graphics, the ability to download and install mods, there are a lot of other things you can do with it.

I was thinking more like PS3 exclusive quests, PSN content, that kind of thing.