I don't know about the rest of you, but I hated Equilibirum.

Last edited:
I'm be glad for any official MGS movie, too many foreign MGS fan film/C movie productions like Philanthropy, Mongoose Incident, etc.

Banned
i think kurt wimmer would suck ass on this movie...

Reasons why Hideo Kojima should just direct the movie himself...

1. Hideo made 5+ games involving MGS so he knows the **** better than hollywood suck ass director, ue boll is in there too because he sucks ass to begin with...

2. Hideo already has Greg William Harrison to do the soundtrack....greg is now consider irreplaceable for MGS music...

3. Hideo already got close connection with the action team from Versus...heck they did all the fight scenes for almost every new trailer of MGS including the most recent one...

4. mr guyver 2 himself David Haytor can help with script issues since he's not too shabby in the movie writing department (x1, x2...)

boogie woogie feng shui
I kinda despise Equilibrium myself, but I think there are a lot worse people they could pick to helm the thing *coughUweBollcough*.

.... *coughWachowskiBrothersMichaelBayCoreyYuencough*

Kojima would be the best best, he's shown that he has directorial skills that would translate, he knows the series like the top of his balls, and even if he fucked it up, nobody could say anything, because he's the creator!

I just reeeeeaaaaally hope David Hayter doesn't have anything to do with this project. I don't know why everybody likes the guy so much, but he's really a terrible actor.