"That One Movie Before Transformers," aka... "Codenamed: Cloverfield"

A Secret Messenger ...
So what the hell is it?

As far as I can tell it's J.J Abrams ripping off Gojira, but instead of nuclear weapons it's slurpees from the local 7-11. Add in shitting "reality TV/Blair Witch Project" camera nonsense and you get what will probably be a dumb movie.

As far as I can tell it's J.J Abrams ripping off Gojira, but instead of nuclear weapons it's slurpees from the local 7-11. Add in shitting "reality TV/Blair Witch Project" camera nonsense and you get what will probably be a dumb movie.

Yeah seriously, you can't go ripping on a film you know NOTHING about....none of us know anything definitive.

There is a Voltron movie (coming soon) but it's not this one, that's for sure... :p

problem is we've been conditioned by hollywood to think that only famous monsters can be in monster movies anymore, any other monsters are rip-offs.

Banned
Cloverfield

Just caught the trailer and I'm clueless. WTF is Cloverfield? Supposedly it's a Godzilla-like movie but the trailer makes it seems as if it also has something to do with werewolves or vampires.

It's Judgement Time!
personally, I dont know where people are getting that its a godzilla/monster movie. I havent seen or read anything that definitively says "this is a giant monster movie". But Im sure Im wrong. I havent been keeping up with this movie

Lurker
I was thinking, what if in cloverfeild, this monster was a reptile, and was attacking the city, then all of a sudden, 5 robotic dinosaurs come and form a giant robot besides a similar group of 5 robotic lions that also from a giant robot.

You thinkin what am I thinkin?

[hide]If not I was thinking of Voltron and the MMPR Megazord fighting godzilla together. [/hide]