The battle between Graham and Setsuna is pretty short...

Well, it is Gundam...

No way there'd be a great battle so early in the series. Graham and Setsuna are obviously set-up be rivals, so let's look forward to their great battle at the end of the series, with Setsuna in the upgraded Exia.

OT, but anyone pre-ordered the MG Destiny Gundam?

Maaan... is this gonna be another one of those series where because I'm a sub watcher I have to suffer spoilers or am I just behind on my subs?

Saw the first two episodes... seems to have a lot of potential and also the potential to be juggling too many things at once and being a mess.

Just saw the first and I already decided that I'll watch this show. I'm not a fan of Gundam though, but this one has catched my attention. Too crowded (read: too much characters) as always. I have to watch it twice to remember the characters' names XD

An interesting start, though, I will confess, a tad on the slow side. After SEED Destiny's slow grind into blandness after a terrific start, I don't wanna get my hopes up that again...I will say however, this show is drop-dead gorgeous. Characters, mechs, everything-even simple backgrounds like rooms and offices. Combat with the Exia and Kyrios in space were very well done. Grunts look clunky and slow-proto Zaku like, but when Kyrios moves fast it really looks fast. :)

Just please don't let the story sag. :shakefist

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
i just watched the first episode of this subbed.

HOLY ****. i for one am excited.

Saw Episode 3.... there is a LOT going on. It's hard to tell what the story is or what all the characters are for.... this series is a bit crowded. I hope after a couple more we start to begin to understand what the show's really going to be about.

I understand what's going on, perfectly. It's typical Gundam fair, afterall.