It's Judgement Time!
After I have a epileptic attack and I become a nervous wreck practically like yesterday when I was on my way to Liverpool and I ended up having to go to the local newsagents to ask for assistance as I felt the effects of an epileptic attack hit me!

Hm that's confusing, so where were you when the attack came on? You couldnt get to a phone to call for an ambulance or..? Anywho, sucks! Glad you made it out ok.

Sitting down with Austin St. John and Steve Cardenas and starting off by saying Steve's name wrong. :disappoin

Hm that's confusing, so where were you when the attack came on? You couldnt get to a phone to call for an ambulance or..? Anywho, sucks! Glad you made it out ok.

I was at the bus stop at my local centre in Runcorn [where I live and is a short walk from my home] when the attack started to happen and I walked to the newsagent as I couldn't get to my mobile as I was scared in case I'd act funny as a result of my attack...

To be honest, I'm still a bundle of nerves every so often right now even today as a result of Sunday...