Eye See You
The name is awesome I just can't think it's cool expecting he will shoot lazers that explode BEHIND the Rangers and not hit them.

Eye See You
The only past Ranger that really does matter is Adam. The other Disney-Rangers don't mean **** to me personally. That's just my opinion.

Except the females, I love them all. :169:

Bridge as Red SPD makes me vomit. He should have been replaced by Pau (Shane) since he was indeed the first Disney-Red.

The only thing "Buttery" is his ass when his boyfriend is done with him.

Lurker
If we're getting villains from the past they'll probably be NZ villains and maybe a MMPR villain. It'll probably be one from each season. This is how I would like it

MMPR: Goldar(I would say Rito but it wouldn't be the same without Bob Papenbrook)

PRNS: Vexacus or Zurgane

PRDT: Zeltrax

PRSPD: Broodwing

PRMF: Imperious

Eye See You
Season 1 Goldar OWNS all of those bitches.

Damn right, GOLDAR....

Man, he was the best when I was a kid. Him and Jason fighting fucken made my day. I remember when The Megazord ALMOST slashed him and he vanished, my heat stopped, I was 10 at the time.

Lurker
Season 1 Goldar OWNS all of those bitches.

Damn right, GOLDAR....

Man, he was the best when I was a kid. Him and Jason fighting fucken made my day. I remember when The Megazord ALMOST slashed him and he vanished, my heat stopped, I was 10 at the time.

I really thought Goldar was gonna bite it there at first.

Too bad they made him a pushover once Zedd came.

Lurker
So you wouldn't care if the teamup focused too much on the OO rangers and not enough on any of the past rangers?
I think the question here is how much is too much? Each and everyone one here has their own lengths of being pleased, that's why you fans constantly bark at each other. Do I care on weither they focused more on OO then the originals? Honestly I could care less, what I find more amusing is the way you "fans" react...:laugh:

and your reason for hating a teamup just because of some stupid reason like using Sentai footage...

..."oh they used sentai footage!! They ruined everything! Wahh :bawling:" Give me a break already :laugh:

...here's alittle advice buddy...

"DEAL WITH IT MONKEY! Or stop watching the frigg'n show!! Oh wait you can't can you?"

Last edited:
Lurker
Okay dude you need to calm down and knock it off with the name calling.

One of the main reasons why Wormhole wasn't very good was because it had Sentai footage battles in a TEAMUP. It was poorly paced, and overall underwhelming. They just fought for the sake of fighting. Because it was "time for the team-up". No heart whatsoever. Because of them wasting too much time fighting Orangeheads we hardly got any non-ranger interaction and a parallel story line(Dino Rangers meeting Blake before anything else happened; Taylor getting pulled over by Wes and Eric in RFTF)

The DT rangers were just "there" in both teamups. I suppose for someone who likes SPD it's fine because it's just that, a regular SPD episode. For DT fans it was an insult.

I'm worried that the same thing is gonna happen here.

And I'm not very hard to please. Unlike most people I can deal with how PR has changed. If I couldn't I would have stopped watching a long time ago.

Lurker
Okay dude you need to calm down and knock it off with the name calling.

One of the main reasons why Wormhole wasn't very good was because it had Sentai footage battles in a TEAMUP. It was poorly paced, and overall underwhelming. They just fought for the sake of fighting. Because it was "time for the team-up". No heart whatsoever. Because of them wasting too much time fighting Orangeheads we hardly got any non-ranger interaction and a parallel story line(Dino Rangers meeting Blake before anything else happened; Taylor getting pulled over by Wes and Eric in RFTF)

The DT rangers were just "there" in both teamups. I suppose for someone who likes SPD it's fine because it's just that, a regular SPD episode. For DT fans it was an insult.

I'm worried that the same thing is gonna happen here.

And I'm not very hard to please. Unlike most people I can deal with how PR has changed. If I couldn't I would have stopped watching a long time ago.
Calm down? Sry if I sounded angry, did I scare you? :laugh:

Poorly Paced, fight just for the sake of fighting & overall underwhelming! That I totally agree, but that ain't my gripe:redface2: My gripe here is the fact that they've used sentai footage for the SPD/DT team up, and you're crying over it! What does it matter!?! TELL ME!! What difference does it make with or without its footage? Do you PR fans have some kind of sixth sense? :laugh:

...and just so you know, I despised SPD! That show is the very reason why I gave up on PR! In the terms of gaining that same magic I grew up loving! Though I do love the action SPD provides. The "KIDS" do love that, anyways...and yet, these fans doesn't seem to get that they're the shows prime audience. You fans are just icings on the cake...wait not icings, more like whining brats fghting over their share of the cake :laugh:

This special, is definitly aimed towards you old fans, and the young ones as well, so don't expect anything epic, or you'll start crying & whining again :laugh:

Last edited: