Seeing this post makes some people don't understand, I'll be the one to clear it up.

Concerning our language, it is Filipino but the dialect is Tagalog.

About the channels, Black was shown first at IBC 13 but the remaining 3 are shown at 3 different channels. Ryuki was first shown at ABS-CBN channel 2 while 555 and currently, Blade was shown at GMA 7. Now Ryuki and 555 are now currently shown at Hero TV.

And please, stop bashing each other! I don't want to see more and more people fight because of it.

Wait Ryuki was on ABS-CBN?!? Damn, I'm an idiot that was the channel I watched mostly. Mostly for PRNS.
So ryuki and 555 are on Hero TV? That's good news, What are the chances of them still being there in december?

What is PRNS? According to Wikipedia that 555 was now shown at Hero, and I'm not sure that Ryuki was still airing.

Oh by the way, before Ryuki was shown at Hero, it was shown at Studio 23.

What is PRNS? According to Wikipedia that 555 was now shown at Hero, and I'm not sure that Ryuki was still airing.

Oh by the way, before Ryuki was shown at Hero, it was shown at Studio 23.

So it's only 555?
Hmm I guess I'll have to see if it's still on when I go over there.

Banned
Yes that's right, KR Ryuki was shown on Studio 23 as well and they dubbed it in Tagalog. They aired the series from start to finish. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the final episode.:p

I'm really dissatisfied with the new gen Riders although the cute actresses "forced" me to watch their series. For example, I find the Rider War of KR Ryuki annoying but seeing Kanzaki Yui obliged me to watch the series consistently although as I've said, I wasn't able to watch the final episode. Asakura is also funny and his misdemeanors made and Kido's naiveity made me laugh very hard. The 4 protagonists in Ryuki (Kido, Akiyama, Asakura, Takaoka) have extremely different personalities and that made them good rivals amongst each other. As for KR Blade, well, I really hope they do a good job in the dubbing.

People will be clamoring for the return of Black. If they can show those new Kamen Rider series which are not really quality shows, then what more with bringing back everyone's favorite? Watch the final episode here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYLNHtEJpr8

Thats the link I posted here earlier, anyway I think that no matter what the ratings are, the channel should finish what they started if they made it at least 2/3 of the way to the finish. I could imagine pissed off kids/fans when they showed only up to 49 of Black

Thats the link I posted here earlier, anyway I think that no matter what the ratings are, the channel should finish what they started if they made it at least 2/3 of the way to the finish. I could imagine pissed off kids/fans when they showed only up to 49 of Black

Thanks to the link you gave me, now I know what its ending. If only they show Black completely, from start to finish, maybe more and more fans will be hooked up with toku.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Actually thanks for the info in fact I made a list of shows in the Philippines that were still questionable(so far):

Show/s that were finished:
1. Jetman
2. Janperson (can anyone confirm this)
3. Guyferd
5. KR 555
6. Ultraman Tiga
7. Ultraman Dyna
8. Ultraman Nexus
9. Gransazers

Shows that used English Dub and some were shown at Cartoon Network:
1. Bioman
2. Solbrain
3. Justirisers

Shows that never show the last # episodes (# depicts number of episodes) or unconfirmed.
1. KR Ryuki (so far I don't know if it is finished in Hero TV)
2. KR Black
3. Shaider
4. Jiban (I don't remember some of it so please confirm)
5. Goggle V
6. Maskman
7. Ultraman Gaia (due to ratings)
8. Turboranger (can anyone confirm it)
9. Ultraman Ace (unconfirmed)

Shows that were said to be shown but didn't watch it or it was never shown at all
1. Gavan
2. Goranger
3. Winspecter
4. Ultraman Cosmos

If anyone can, you may add some to this list. Thanks

here's some i noted:
Shown but finished/never finished
Turboranger (unfinished, also, the primer, which is a sentai lookback (Battle Fever J until Liveman at the time) was not aired)
Jiban (not finished)
KR Ryuki (finished 2 times in ABS CBN2 and Studio 23)
Ultra Ace (horrible last one i saw was the death of the Ultraman Bros.)

and also,

to Correct, the first 2 you said were not shown on CN.

Here are the toku shows that were shown on Philippine LOCAL TV. Take note, local TV. Of course, this excludes the Power Rangers.:anime:

Super Sentai
1. Himitsu Sentai Goranger- Star Rangers in Phil. dub
2. Dai Sentai Goggle V (RPN-9)
3. Chodenshi Bioman (ABS-CBN 2, IBC-13)
4. Hikari Sentai Maskman (ABS-CBN 2, IBC-13)
5. Kosoku Sentai Turboranger (IBC-13)
6. Chikyu Sentai Fiveman (ABC-5)
7. Chojin Sentai Jetman (RPN-9, ABC-5)

Kamen Rider
1. Kamen Rider Black (IBC-13) -Mask Rider Black in Phil. dub; take note, it's "Mask Rider" and not "Masked Rider"
2. Kamen Rider Ryuki (ABS-CBN 2)- Masked Rider Ryuki
3. Kamen Rider 555 (GMA-7)- Masked Rider 555
4. Kamen Rider Blade (GMA-7)- Masked Rider Blade

Ultra Series
1. Ultraman (ABS-CBN 2)
2. Ultraman Ace (ABS-CBN 2)
3. Ultraman Tiga (GMA-7)
4. Ultraman Dyna (GMA-7)
5. Ultraman Gaia (ABS-CBN 2)

Metal Hero
1. Uchuu Keiji Gavan- Sky Ranger in Phil. dub
2. Uchuu Keiji Shaider (ABS-CBN 2)
3. Kidou Keiji Jiban (IBC-13)
4. Tokkei Winspector (IBC-13)
5. Tokkyu Shirei Solbrain (IBC-13)
6. Tokusou Robo Janperson (ABC-5)

Henshin Hero
1. Seiun Kamen Machine Man (IBC-13)
2. Shichisei Senshi Guyferd (ABC-5)

Kyodai Hero
1. Fireman (ABS-CBN 2)- Magmaman in Phil. dub

Miscellaneous
1. Kyoryu Sentai Koseidon (ABS-CBN 2)- Poseidon in Phil. dub

Ypu forgot the following:
JAKQ Dengeki Tai (channel unknown, but said to be released here)
Ultraman Nexus (GMA 7)
Choseishin Gransazer (GMA 7)
oh by the way, Winspector was not shown here, for correction
also, to correct, Koseidon is Henshin Hero. but i didn't remember Fireman. what year was that shown in the Philippines?