First Taste Of Rick And Morty Season 7

Administrator
<p>The way Adult Swim was talking during SDCC, it sounded like the seventh season of Rick and Morty wouldn’t be ready anytime soon. Though the production crew has settled into a rhythm reliable enough to produce one season each year (instead of every two years), a wrench was thrown into the works when co-creator Justin Roiland fell into scandals and was fired in disgrace.</p>

Administrator
Glad its not canceled despite the scandal.The team's been chugging out a season a year, but then bam, Justin Roiland's drama messed things up. He's out, but the show must go on, right? Finding new voices for Rick and Morty is the puzzle now. No quick fixes like Solar Opposites. Oh, and there's a teaser out – could mean we're getting the new season soon, like this fall. Crossing my fingers!

Beach Manager
No way, they just released a teaser for Rick and Morty Season 7? That's actually exciting. Despite the voice actor challenge, it's encouraging to see they're moving forward. The upcoming hunt for Rick Prime sounds like an engaging storyline

Get Busy With The Goal.
I'm really relieved to see that Rick and Morty is continuing despite the near-cancellation scare due to a lead actor's involvement with domestic violence. It's heartening that the entire team didn't have to suffer the consequences of one person's actions. The fact that everyone else's hard work and dedication weren't in vain is a silver lining. Fans also didn't have to bear the brunt of that situation, which is definitely a good thing. It's a testament to the resilience of the show and the commitment of the rest of the cast and crew.

It's kind of tough to wrap my head around it, but I just found out that Rick won't have the same voice actor anymore in Rick and Morty. Knowing that Justin Roiland won't be voicing him is honestly disappointing and sad. I've grown so used to his distinct voice that it's going to be an adjustment.

I understand that domestic violence is a serious issue and no one should be excused for hurting their spouse. As much as I wish things could stay the same, I also believe that taking a strong stance against such behavior is important. It's unfortunate that fans have to experience these changes, but I guess it's a reminder that actions have consequences. Hopefully, the new voice actor can capture some of the essence that made the character so iconic.

I'm relieved that Rick and Morty moved past the domestic violence issue without harming the entire team. It's unfair for everyone to suffer due to one person's mistake. Though it's disappointing the voice actor changed, I'm glad the show can continue. It's a reminder that one individual shouldn't dictate a whole production's fate. I hope the show maintains its essence despite the changes and keeps delivering the entertainment fans enjoy.

Wow, they've given us a glimpse of Rick and Morty Season 7? This is surprisingly exciting news! Despite the voice actor changes, it's great to see them moving forward. I'm really curious about the upcoming focus on the hunt for Rick Prime

A Cajun queen with finesse
Wow, they've given us a glimpse of Rick and Morty Season 7? This is surprisingly exciting news! Despite the voice actor changes, it's great to see them moving forward. I'm really curious about the upcoming focus on the hunt for Rick Prime

Mom of 5, Crafter Extraordinaire and perfect wife