This image had been leaked online.
final-fantasy-7-remake-demo-icon.jpg

That means we might get to play a free demo soon! I don't know how many minutes or hours the demo will have and who will be the playable character but we are going to have this demo either within the last month of this year or early next year. Who knows maybe we might get the demo within this week.

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it is said to be coming soon for ps4. It is most likely coming around January. I don't think it is coming at the end of the year.

I kept hearing this news everywhere but I can't find any release date of the demo. I hope the presentation of the demo will be good so more people will be hyped to buy the final version. I have a feeling it will be released a month before the final version.

Administrator
Staff member
There is another rumor about the demo but I won't confirm it as news until its confirmed since we don't want to get scammed by fake news. The rumor is that the Final Fantasy 7 remake will come with a demo of Parasite Eve remake. Parasite Eve is Square Enix' answer to Resident evil. It's a horror game with gameplay similar to Final Fantasy VII.

We may get a demo soon but I just heard from the grapevine a news that the remake will be delayed from release. They want to do more improvements for the quality. We are suppose to get the game this march but it is now going to be in April 2020. I don't really want them to rush the game because the remake should be perfect because its a reimagining of an iconic game.

I hope the remake is going to be worth the wait. As for the demo, I'm not really sure how long it's going to be but I'm pretty excited.

I can't wait for the demo. I'm just hoping it won't be as short as some demos I've played before.

I can't wait for the demo. I'm just hoping it won't be as short as some demos I've played before.

Administrator
Staff member
I am still waiting for the demo but it seemed like they delayed it as the release date of the official game is also delayed. It's better for have a delayed but perfect game over a rushed game that is full of flaws. This is a remake of a Legendary game so imagine the pressure they are going through. The demo also have to be polished because it will give people the first impression.