I see how people here love the game. I don't see much hatred here. And rightfully so. The game is properly designed. And for the price and the gameplay. The experience is really good enough. And on that note you can see that loving films has it's set of benefits.

I will cast my vote on FFX since this game is very powerful, and it also a very good strategy game. You need to be the strongest in order to beat the game. I finished the game once but I had a hard time finishing it since the game is very hard. You need to familiarize yourself to game and skills of your character. You really have to make sure that your character have enough level to beat a certain boss or enemy. I really enjoy playing and grinding in this game. I love to beat every game I play and also, it is a very good material to past time since you wouldn't notice the time when you're playing.

I love it, but that doesn't mean it stands out for me. I like the story line and the character dressing obviously.. It's just that to me FF 15 is the one that I've played more often and I have a feeling that FF10 wasn't that engaging and a fun version for me. But nevertheless it's a nice play, I'd do it anytime anyway.

Not in the world would a player/gamer hate FF10 or any other FF. This series of games are fantastic, even they got a little flaw it still brings so much fun on the players. Very much entertaining compare to other games.

If I was given the opportunity to vote whether I love or hate Final Fantasy X, I surely voted a yes! Final Fantasy is one the best Final Fantasy games ever made. And that was the reason why I love playstation. No negative things for me for FF games. I will be a bias but this game really rocks. The story and how everyone connected to each other is simply amazing. I really like the part when Tidus saw that Sin was Jecht. :D

If I was given the opportunity to vote whether I love or hate Final Fantasy X, I surely voted a yes! Final Fantasy is one the best Final Fantasy games ever made. And that was the reason why I love playstation. No negative things for me for FF games. I will be a bias but this game really rocks. The story and how everyone connected to each other is simply amazing. I really like the part when Tidus saw that Sin was Jecht. :D
I must just agree with you on what you are talking about. Right from the first time I played it, I have enjoyed it all through. It has the best gameplay.

Not in the world would a player/gamer hate FF10 or any other FF. This series of games are fantastic, even they got a little flaw it still brings so much fun on the players. Very much entertaining compare to other games.
I think that is true. Compared to many video games, the developer of this game really used his artistic skills to create it. Long live Square.

This is true. The games do have flaw. And they can be boring. But the thing is that the series is fantastic. And people surely love the game. And on that point I'd say games such as that are indeed fun to play. On that point I do love to play this game.

Love it or hate it ? Really, nothing in-between ?
I definitely liked the game overall, but it is not anywhere near being the best FF game. I quite liked the battle system ( probably my favorite in the series, actually ), but the characters were more annoying than not, and the game was sadly quite linear.

I see how people here love the game. I don't see much hatred here. And rightfully so. The game is properly designed. And for the price and the gameplay. The experience is really good enough. And on that note you can see that loving films has it's set of benefits.

That's the thing, this is a Final Fantasy Forum and site, so it's just normal that people love the game, including me. But its pretty much like you say, great design, decent price, awesome gameplay, what else can we want?