Assuming you were given an opportunity to vote whether you love FF10 or not, where will you cast your vote? What are the reasons why you picked on that?

Story wise it's really neat. Tidus as a character though is a pain in the butt to wade through. No two ways about it. So I guess both love and hate it at the same time haha.

If I was given the opportunity to vote whether I love or hate Final Fantasy X, I would definitely vote for loving the game! Final Fantasy is hands down, one the best Final Fantasy games ever made. The story of Titus and his relationship with Yuna was so captivating. Even the other supporting characters had their own unique storylines. The music in this game is one the greatest soundtracks ever put to a video game and the graphics are stunning! Even though the game was released over a decade ago, the graphics still hold their own. The gameplay is a classic turn-based RPG format with tons of items and abilities to use. I can go on and on about how much I love this game!

Assuming you were given an opportunity to vote whether you love FF10 or not, where will you cast your vote? What are the reasons why you picked on that?

Well for starters, Final Fantasy 10 is actually a good version of the game series. I would definitely vote yes in support of loving and enjoying the game even till this moment.

I think that the graphics of the game was quite good and appealing, also it's playable characters are well made, plus the good background music. It's much better than FF IV should I be comparing the two games.

I'd say it's not that bad. It's just that people had lot of expectations. And they didn't see this coming to end this way. In that context I'd say it's good game not going to hate it. Not going to say love it either. I am neutral on that.

Assuming if I were to vote if I would love final fantasy 10 or not, I would be bias to say that I loved it. The reason is, It the very first final fantasy I'd ever played with an actually finish it. other thing is that comparing it with the previous Final fantasy. I also like the gameplay on which you can summon an aeon, and let it do all the action. I mean yes previous Final fantasy have a lot more aeons but most of them just come and go. unlike in Final fantasy 10 that you actually use them. for example is youjimbo. in Final fantasy 10 you can pay him as much as you want and performs different attacks not just come and go. yes, some expected more to them. specially when they released X-2 the continuation of the first chapter. but still they made a decent job in creating final fantasy. and if not. maybe no one would ever wait for succeeding final fantasy after it.

Well for starters, Final Fantasy 10 is actually a good version of the game series. I would definitely vote yes in support of loving and enjoying the game even till this moment.

I think that the graphics of the game was quite good and appealing, also it's playable characters are well made, plus the good background music. It's much better than FF IV should I be comparing the two games.
This is exactly what my small sister told me after I introduced her to this game. She really loves playing it haha.

This is exactly what my small sister told me after I introduced her to this game. She really loves playing it haha.

Haha, who doesn't love good things that are done well? I doubt nobody, because it's in the benefits of the user or gamer to have the best when it comes to games. All edification goes to the Final Fantasy game developers for their incredible efforts towards upgrading the game's version in both quality and performance, in order to meet the players expectations.

Personally, I don't think that I would be giving up on playing Final Fantasy games anytime soon because it's among the best RPG games ever produced. I'm even still looking forward to the latest version of the game coming up in no distant time.

It was a great game and I only played it on my PS2, I absolutely loved the story and music. And I liked blits ball and loved the Aeons and fell in love with the characters. I want to say that it took me a month to be it playing it every day because I leveled to max level.

P.S. I did buy it for my PS4 when I had my PS4. I just never got around to playing it because how long it took me to beat it the first time.

I would definitely vote for loving FF10, no doubt about it. FF10 has interesting stories with great characters. I love how they build the characters. FF10 hast the best role-playing ever and each characters are very likable. I love how they dressed the characters it's very appealing in the eyes. I love the quality of the game it's like a work of art from visual effect to audio scoring.