Kam, settle down. You need to get the facts that the theme you want is possible but unlikely at the moment. We get it: you want Riders to be like it used to be. But it is not going to work anymore like in the old days. Things change. Even if they go with the cyborg route, it's going to be gimmicky (but Riders themselves are already gimmicky from the start :p ) and toy-driven. Only good stories can gloss over these facts, making them enjoyable, if not, splendid shows - making me forget that I'm watching a toy commercial.

Quit repeating the things that you've been repeating. We get it. And no, repeating won't get what you want.

Settle down, and enjoy the ride. Because you have to accept that the motorcycle you're own right now is not the same from the 70s.

Last edited:
Now that's of out the way, I was thinking about the syringes: what if we ended up with a belt like Drive but we have another kind of equipment where the syringes will be needed to be use on? Like an bracelet where the liquid goes in or something.

Or just go hardcore and do it the old fashion way (and way to teach kids what to expect in schools! xD )

I guess puns here don't translate very well.

Yeah,If there was a japanese man who can also understand english maybe he could translate the puns, just saying.

Kam, settle down. You need to get the facts that the theme you want is possible but unlikely at the moment. We get it: you want Riders to be like it used to be. But it is not going to work anymore like in the old days. Things change. Even if they go with the cyborg route, it's going to be gimmicky (but Riders themselves are already gimmicky from the start :p ) and toy-driven. Only good stories can gloss over these facts, making them enjoyable, if not, splendid shows - making me forget that I'm watching a toy commercial.

Quit repeating the things that you've been repeating. We get it. And no, repeating won't get what you want.

Settle down, and enjoy the ride. Because you have to except that the motorcycle your own right now is not the same from the 70s.

You maybe right about you're saying about the cyborg theme it's kinda gimmicky i mean the producers back in the showa rider days thinks that the cyborg element is kinda gimmicky, for the showa riders only. However the reason i think the cyborg element should return to the franchise is because any one of the heisei rider series never tried out a cyborg element like their showa predecessors use ,So i think what any one of the future heisei rider series needs is a return to its cyborg elements for one show only so that tv viewers of the modern age can experience what the viewers from back then was like when they watch the showa rider with the cyborg element.

I mean if a rider series is anniversary themed and computer/technology themed i think it should go back to its cyborg roots just once.

And also shouldn't the production companies like toei come up with the names and the storyline including the themes rather the toy company like Bandai i understand Bandai own both Kamen rider and super sentai franchise but i think toei should be the ones that come up with the theme and storyline while the toy company should make merchandise out of them based on the ones TOEI comes up with just like in the showa days.

Now that's of out the way, I was thinking about the syringes: what if we ended up with a belt like Drive but we have another kind of equipment where the syringes will be needed to be use on? Like a bracelet where the liquid goes in or something.

Or just go hardcore and do it the old fashion way (and way to teach kids what to expect in schools! xD )

That could be cool but unfortunately that could cause problems in reality when kids use the syringe which would injure them and only the medical experts should use them on their patients,I think medicine should be collectibles but that could be worse when it happened in real life and it could cause children to consume too much drugs and instantly kill them. So i still think items related to the Special Rescue Team in japan should do nicely.

Heehee, kinda forgot about the kids there :p

Well, all I want is not another Shift Car...please give me something more...practical, to say the least. Ghost's Eyecons are practical in my eyes: small and compact.

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
to me this seems like a modified version of Kamen Rider Drive only with a rescue team instead of a NASCAR style pit and crew possibly this Kamen Rider works at a hospital and The Supporting Cast are doctors and nurses if we're going with the rescue theme,that seems very likely and it could be a based around a hospital and the people in it like maybe new Kamen Rider would have to choose between going into surgery or fighting the monster of the week

Well, all I want is not another Shift Car...please give me something more...practical, to say the least. Ghost's Eyecons are practical in my eyes: small and compact.

Heh..yeah.

to me this seems like a modified version of Kamen Rider Drive only with a rescue team instead of a NASCAR style pit and crew possibly this Kamen Rider works at a hospital and The Supporting Cast are doctors and nurses if we're going with the rescue theme,that seems very likely and it could be a based around a hospital and the people in it like maybe new Kamen Rider would have to choose between going into surgery or fighting the monster of the week

I think this setting would work since it will be both rescue and medical themed.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I honestly feel that the Shift Cars were well executed. How are the Eyecons any smaller or compact than the Shift Cars? They're about the same size. And even so, the Eyecons are horrendously boring in my opinion.

My mistake. Now I see it. The Shift Cars are smaller.

I don't know why I find the Eyecons to be more appealing to me in the regard of the latest gimmicks. Probably because it is not as gimmicky as little toy cars?? :p