POWER/RANGERS is a Deboot FanFilm Of R-Rated War-Torn Epicness… with Katee Sackoff an

Look anywhere on YouTube and you’ll find any number of independently conceived concepts attributed to the Ameritoku crossover series, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. There are a few in the works on smaller scales as well as a feature film from Lionsgate and Saban, and while many of these could likely hit all the similar tones […]
The post POWER/RANGERS is a Deboot FanFilm Of R-Rated War-Torn Epicness… with Katee Sackoff and James Van Der Beek?!?! From the Director of Torque??? appeared first on Henshin Justice Unlimited.

[More...]

I dig this, very funny entertaining stuff. Reminds me a bit of that movie The FP, I love that played straight style of humor.

We Are VR
Loved every second of it, can't stop watch it.
Good thing we get to see if a Dark PR were to be made

K

Kamen Rider IXA

It was a complete garbage. It looked like a fanfiction by a 13-year old.

Honestly it was too dark for my taste, Especially when Power Rangers & Sentai has never forgotten what's at their cores.

Honestly it was too dark for my taste, Especially when Power Rangers & Sentai has never forgotten what's at their cores.
The guy who made it talks about it, that was the point. It's a parody of the dark "gritty" version of fun kids stuff trend and whatnot. It's played for comedy. The Bulk and Skull bit for example is so over the top, that almost broke the straightfaced nature of the parody. To me it's really funny, while also well made.

If it were VR Troopers, Beetleborgs, or Masked Rider...maybe.

Y'know...I wouldn't mind seeing a Kuuga/Agito-esque character standing with his Alpha Unit and Monotomonax companions