Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

i never heard that the bike can clock up ? btw if the riders clock up.. they can even reach the space station without the law of gravity exist. I think the Clock up system that you mean ?

The bike after cast-off allows it to clock up. The first time we see the cast off form of the bike in the TV series Kabuto rode it on the side of a building.

xin

The bike after cast-off allows it to clock up. The first time we see the cast off form of the bike in the TV series Kabuto rode it on the side of a building.

Nope, the bike does not has that ability. It is the rider that clocks up and enable the bike to on the same state when rider is riding it. Go check the ori Japan Kabuto Website, it DID NOT state the bike can ClockUP but it can CAST OFF only.. thanks hope u are clear.

Xin, I did my own modification on your subs for my viewing pleasure. Hope you don't mind. :p

No worries though, I still keep your name in it. :anime:

Nope, the bike does not has that ability. It is the rider that clocks up and enable the bike to on the same state when rider is riding it. Go check the ori Japan Kabuto Website, it DID NOT state the bike can ClockUP but it can CAST OFF only.. thanks hope u are clear.

whoops, okay i see. thanks for the correction

xin

Xin, I did my own modification on your subs for my viewing pleasure. Hope you don't mind. :p

No worries though, I still keep your name in it. :anime:

no worries ..as long as everyone can enjoy it ..lol

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Ok i have a problem you guys, I'v downloaded like 3 versions of the Movie and everytime i watch it it shows up with Screwed up colors. Like the Different colors of green and ****. someone know how to fix this?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Ok i have a problem you guys, I'v downloaded like 3 versions of the Movie and everytime i watch it it shows up with Screwed up colors. Like the Different colors of green and ****. someone know how to fix this?
Can you post some screencaps so we can see how off the colours are? If possible, post a couple of fucked up ones and a couple of caps where they're normal, so we can compare. It might give a hint as to what may be wrong.