NECA has the rights to make Yu-Gi-Oh merchandise in the US. It would be cool to have figuarts of the duelist and monsterarts of the monsters.

NECA has the rights to make Yu-Gi-Oh merchandise in the US. It would be cool to have figuarts of the duelist and monsterarts of the monsters.

An SH Monster Arts Blue Eyes White Dragon would be fucking epic. So would a Figma Yami Yuigi.

悪を断つ剣
S.H.Figuarts - Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune Now Official!

http://tendoutoys.blogspot.hk/2014/06/tamashii-shfiguarts-sailor-uranus-and.html

TTSHFSAILNEPURA_002_zps7bab3647.jpg

Uranus for December 2014 while Neptune is scheduled to be release in January 2015! They are both Tamashii Website Exclusive items!

Dull Brilliance
Agreed. The Figuarts Zeroes for Sailor Mercury & Sailor Jupiter are web exclusives in Japan yet Bluefin is bringing them over as retail releases. I would be shocked if these Uranus & Neptune figures didn't get the same treatment.

They'll definitely be coming out over in the US. Bluefin has said that Sailor Moon has been their best selling property, so I don't think there's a need to worry.

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Meh, no point in getting excited unless they can be brought to the US, which is highly unlikely. On the other hand, I do hoe they actually know how to sculpt the actors' faces better than Hasbro does.

Actually there is a lot of point in getting excited regardless. Not all of us live in the US.