Go on... Gatack me!
Hey all!

Selling a couple of items. I'm also Taichi on Rangerboard and have 100% feedback there as well as a Veteran Dealer. Some of you know me, some may not.

Rules:
- No Holding, first come first served
- Paypal only
- USA only
- No Offers Accepted

DAGGER SOLD!!!!

Musou Saber with Gashapon Melon Lock Seed - $85 SHIPPED (USA only)

- Wanted the DX Melon. Had the Metallic Gash Melon and put it with this set. Saber works great, put batteries in to try it. (Batteries NOT included)

That's all for now. Anyone that pays today will be shipped tomorrow!

EDIT: Sorry gang photos are being a pain... fixing it now, bear with me!

EDIT 2: FIXED!!!!

Last edited:
Banned
That Musou.
Sorry but that's really high for it not complete plus there's hints it's getting reissued since DJ Gun is dropping and they combine.

Go on... Gatack me!
True... however, I'm offering it for less than what I paid. I'm always fair on my pricing... and I don't pad things at all.

Since the Musou is perfect and only been checked to make sure it works I simply deducted the going price for a DX Lock Seed and simply added what I paid for the Gash then added shipping. All I want is to get the majority of money back on it.

However, since this has been raised here and on RangerBoard I'll open the Musou to offers.

So... OFFERS on the MUSOU SABER ONLY!

Banned
True... however, I'm offering it for less than what I paid. I'm always fair on my pricing... and I don't pad things at all.

Since the Musou is perfect and only been checked to make sure it works I simply deducted the going price for a DX Lock Seed and simply added what I paid for the Gash then added shipping. All I want is to get the majority of money back on it.

However, since this has been raised here and on RangerBoard I'll open the Musou to offers.

So... OFFERS on the MUSOU SABER ONLY!

True but that still means you overpaid, lol.
sorry. I'd love to nab it but I can't offer over $60 or so since it's getting a reissue and retails for $45 or so plus you are keeping the DX Melon.
If somebody buys it then power to them for not caring about price.
I'd love to buy just the Saber off you then in which I could offer around $30-35 and then Gashapon Melon is nearly $20+ so together you'd still net near $50-60.

Not trying to like **** on your sales, just saying it's getting a reissue so if you waited tho you could easily net $80 when the reissues sell out.

Go on... Gatack me!
Lol! No problem! I know you're not meaning anything by it. Honestly had I known there was going to be a reissue, I probably would have waited. I wanted the DX Melon badly, and knowing that I could sell the sword I bit the bullet. CS, Amiami nor HLJ had it and it stayed out of stock, so I found the cheapest on ebay.

I actually have some one that made a good deal on it just waiting on payment.