Podcaster and Toy Commentator
ALL RIGHT, ALL OF YOU KNOCK IT OFF!

I don't care who started it, I am ending it. Next person who posts something that isn't directly related to the toys, gets a couple of days off.

In Justice, We Trust!
And I could not! It seems when initially reported a lot of places also listed the items separately, and since then i hadn't gone back to check. They are indeed only coming as a set!

Yeah that's been confirmed false, Scream.

For now, it doesn't seem like there's any way to get a stand alone Garren.

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
huh, that's a surprising move. I mean I think it's cool coz I get all the bikes, but I could see how it would be an issue for others.

How come folk aren't into the bikes just out of interest? To me its an important part of whatmakes a Rider a Rider and not a Walker.

In Justice, We Trust!
huh, that's a surprising move. I mean I think it's cool coz I get all the bikes, but I could see how it would be an issue for others.

How come folk aren't into the bikes just out of interest? To me its an important part of whatmakes a Rider a Rider and not a Walker.

Well, for me like I said on the other page: bikes to me are really just expensive add ons that makes things a little bit hard to justify when they cost a bit more then what Figuarts normally go for.

I bought the Machine Hard Boilder to go with my Double and…I dunno, I love W it's one of my favrioute Riders but the bike was kind of a let down to me.

あたりまえ

im happy it comes with the bike...so i dun have to stay up and beat others to order the bike separately or in the worst case, go thru middleman

Anyone want to speculate on whether or not we'll see those Injustice Figuarts at NYCC? or anything new at all?

D

Dr Kain

Blade13_zps6b967c9b.jpg

CardGames_zps9e5405c7.jpg