dude nerdisms thats what you are
sold on gold! woots for goku two figures that will be in my collection

D

Dr Kain

WHy are they doing Psyga when there are still actual real riders that were in the tv series to do? We need Kiva, Saga, Hibiki, Zanki, Ibuki, etc, long before we get to crappy movie riders from crappy movies.

PARTY HARD
WHy are they doing Psyga when there are still actual real riders that were in the tv series to do? We need Kiva, Saga, Hibiki, Zanki, Ibuki, etc, long before we get to crappy movie riders from crappy movies.

Why not? Faiz is almost done, anyway. Just two more Riders, and that is done (lest they pull KaijuArts).

For Riders, they've completed Kuuga in its entirety, almost done with Ryuki and Agito, two away from 555, not even half with Blade, where in the world is Kamen Rider Hibiki, Kabuto's been long done, (I haven't kept up with the Den-O figs), then there's Kiva, and Decade needs a Kivala, and then there's W, OOO, Fourze, and Wizard.

Seriously, if there's just TWO Riders left, you might as well try to finish it up.

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Den-o is close to done as well.

And yeah we need a Kiva. I'm no fan of the show, but i want the main suit, if for no other reason that it would be a huge shame to leave it out! Hibiki as well; both are important parts of Rider history, and deserve figures

were almost done guys near 3-6 grand worth through the years for everything. then we're up.
agito:
shining
ruuki:
Kamen Rider Imperer
Kamen Rider Femme
faiz:
omega
blade:
everything besides blade and blade king
hibiki:
everything
Kabuto: