Man, is it me, or does something look really... off about KyoryuRed's tummy?

The fact I'm inclined to use the word "tummy" over "stomach" might have something to do with it...

In Justice, We Trust!

The fact I'm inclined to use the word "tummy" over "stomach" might have something to do with it...

Everything about Kyoryu Red looks off, IMO.

He's pretty much suffering from the same issues Wizard does.

It looks like they sculpted the chest as if was armor instead of spandex. Maybe they are trying something with a new "skeleton" for improved articulation so he can samba. Frankly doesn't look that bad to me, but to be fair my tastes are suspect.

I think they sculpted in a suit wrinkle over his abdomen. That might be what's throwing you off.

D

Dr Kain

I think it looks fine to me, but maybe it is the abdomen area with the teeth design that makes if look off to you?

闇 戦士
1017303_556947941013654_969856846_n_zps2b39e122.jpg

I guess he doesnt look that bad. For some reason he looks better in these pics.

In Justice, We Trust!
Yeah, I think Kyoryu Red is just one of those figures that just don't photograph well. He'll probably look fine once people start getting him in hand.

Lurker
It's like he doesn't have shoulders... He looks like a red bowling pin to me... Or Eric Foreman :sweat:

Dull Brilliance
Got all of my October pre-orders in, assuming they don't add some Kamen Riders in a couple of weeks. Managed to get Kyoryu Red & Enel at AmiAmi. They were already sold out of Perhona and oddly I couldn't find Sailor Mercury on their site at all. Hobby Search had them in stock but for some reason they wouldn't process my order so I went with CD Japan for those two.