Open your Eyes for the Next Faiz
It seem like the higher our lvl go, the drop rate will drop. I see lots of people with low lvl can get better card during event.

Yeah thats what im also thinking

Every event my brother gets the good drops than mine

He's level 57

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
45 bosses still only 3 Kani Lasers but no SR. The only good thing is that I'm encountering the medium level boss at regular intervals, more often that past events so I'm getting at least R/R+ every 5 or so bosses.

Also, got SR+ Kiva Garulu :)

화이팅 !
45 bosses still only 3 Kani Lasers but no SR. The only good thing is that I'm encountering the medium level boss at regular intervals, more often that past events so I'm getting at least R/R+ every 5 or so bosses.

I have the SR+ card, but that's it. No laser monster card or any other lucky drops. I see there aren't many R+ and SR+ cards left

It seem like the higher our lvl go, the drop rate will drop. I see lots of people with low lvl can get better card during event.

That would really suck. We put in alot of effort to lvl up and what do we get? Boring days of fighting the same old map and getting nothing from the events:mad:

That would really suck. We put in alot of effort to lvl up and what do we get? Boring days of fighting the same old map and getting nothing from the events:mad:

i think that is what Bandai want us to do is buy more bout coin in order for us to gain from the event. Even with low drop rate, if we can fight till the boss become lvl 90-100 we still can get something due to the number of boss we defeat.

Yes, my friend of lower lvl got a SR laser crab and my drop prizes decreased in spectrum too, now with heart or pot only.

Encountered 4th Kani Laser, now at 47 bosses, the loot I got was EX super tachibana pot and N+ Aqua.....with only two days left and the fact that I have school means that I will be damn lucky if I can encounter Kani laser again...just looking forward to defeating 50 bosses now so I can have a go at the special gashapon and hope for an SR.

The only decent thing I got from this event was my R+ oni from Skyrider and the R OOO's. I just hope I can get my hands on the ShaUTa medals.

The only decent thing I got from this event was my R+ oni from Skyrider and the R OOO's. I just hope I can get my hands on the ShaUTa medals.

The only way you can get that is by defeating 80 bosses, good luck with that.

Also today's daily boss drop Amazon orbs, finally I have a chance to upgrade my R Amazon, that was my 3rd R card and I never got a chance to upgrade it all this time.