Just a simple stat, no of us has ever get any UR SR R EX card.
Despite it was said that all Ur, sr, r nearly finished, We can only get EX pot or hearts or Tatobo R, what comes through your mind?

In less than 2D, all so call random drop good stuff from laser nearly vanished, is it possible?

UR Can only come from laser, how. Many laser can u meet, even at 80, you can at most meet 5-6.

At 3, I have nothing at all!

I hate this kind of boring event.
After tomorrow, there is chance that so call target of grappling star will no longer exist.

Many of us will stop as the SR ooo in this event is not attractive.

Just a simple stat, no of us has ever get any UR SR R EX card.
Despite it was said that all Ur, sr, r nearly finished, We can only get EX pot or hearts or Tatobo R, what comes through your mind?

In less than 2D, all so call random drop good stuff from laser nearly vanished, is it possible?

UR Can only come from laser, how. Many laser can u meet, even at 80, you can at most meet 5-6.

At 3, I have nothing at all!

I hate this kind of boring event.
After tomorrow, there is chance that so call target of grappling star will no longer exist.

Many of us will stop as the SR ooo in this event is not attractive.
After i fight my 2nd crab and i still get the EX heart and N Aqua, I have no faith to it anymore. I only aim for the prize of 50th boss kill.
This event suck!!

Just finished my 4th laser, nothing but pots.
Now 45 bosses

I lost faith too, just a lier.

Damn **** event this event

Even worser than medusa event

In medusa, though I can get the wizard SR( one only), I cannot get the Wizard ring even after 84 medusa encounter.
This time, we need to go to 80 in order to get the coins but the SR ooo is weakest among all SR.

Open your Eyes for the Next Faiz
The good thing about this event is that it will end early!

And im happy i didnt spent money this time

After 40 bosses no good stuff

What a crappy event!!!

Last edited:
2.5 d,all SR ex disappeared and only 566 Ur ex left.
NOne of us got anything.
Lier.
Luckily no muc money spent

Last edited:
On of us got anything.
Lier.
I won't really call them a lier. After all with 913000 over users, the chances of getting a star card are really very slim. In the end, its all about luck. Some of us have gotten nothing from crab laser while others managed to get the SR card on the first try so it just depends on your luck.

I won't really call them a lier. After all with 913000 over users, the chances of getting a star card are really very slim. In the end, its all about luck. Some of us have gotten nothing from crab laser while others managed to get the SR card on the first try so it just depends on your luck.

But the drop rate is too low d, encounter the crab 3 times, every time just get the heart and N aqua. Previous 2 event's drop rate is better, will atleast get a R card.

It seem like the higher our lvl go, the drop rate will drop. I see lots of people with low lvl can get better card during event.