HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
would've been more hilarious if TV can auto activate once Odin dies if he has a full rider gauge, too bad eighting didn't brought this card into CH, along with other cards like Zolda's other shoot vent, ryuuki survive's guard vent, and the rest of Knight's cards (i can understand why confine, return, steal, strange, and freeze vents are not in, but not those)
as for saving, nobody had a problem with those before, so i'm guessing you're using PSP emulator, sorry, can;t help on that one, i suggest sticking to dolphin if you don't want to get a real PSP

But really though if they managed to make Meteor Storm have different specials depending on whether you are playing Fourze or not, I don't see the problem in doing the same thing and allowing Freeze/Steal/Copy/Confine Vents when playing against fellow Ryuki Riders. It's just importing everything from the KRDK game. Plus Freeze Vent could be used to freeze any orange gauges to make things more interesting, or Copy vent to copy any available weapon. That would be cool.

Samurai Shodown Community ******
Tag Team of Kick Hopper and Ouja is called "Jigoku Matsuri" (Hell Festival)

Update of guide
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xzv4we
Added special move descriptions for Kaixa/Delta/Blade/Garren/Chalice/Leangle/Hibiki/Ibuki/Zanki/Todoroki/Kabuto/TheBee/Drake/Sasword/Gatack/PunchHopper/KickHopper/Dark Kabuto/Den-O/Zeronos/Nega Den-O/New Den-O/Kiva/Ixa

Added notations for gameplay elements exclusive to only some characters - "air dash", "bulletproof run", "running shots". I think no one mentioned bulletproof run in this thread before, which is weird (although I learned of it myself only today while testing game)

Also I fixed stuff that draewon mentioned

I'm not sure if anyone has found this out already but when you summon the ZECTroopers using Yagurama at the waterfall stage, the ZECTroopers stands on the water...

Oh wow, that's hilarious lol

SKHJAF-4.png

SKHJAF-3.png

Also, thanks for the guides, Black Shroud. I missed your guides during Climax Heroes Fourze.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
So, guys.

Holding down the L button when selecting a finisher in Gallery Mode in the PSP version can result in some very screwy, hilarious glitches -- and also in the narration being active for the Showa Riders. 8D

Lurker
Added notations for gameplay elements exclusive to only some characters - "air dash", "bulletproof run", "running shots". I think no one mentioned bulletproof run in this thread before, which is weird (although I learned of it myself only today while testing game)

Also I fixed stuff that draewon mentioned

well, it's hard to notice bulletproof stuffs when the enemy rarely spams projectiles, but my bet it would be those who used to have superarmor like kuuga titan as a somewhat crappy substitute for an actual armor that they used to have, and since they don't have it anymore, i rarely play as them, if ever

EDIT: the bee has it? well that's a strange turn of event

but good find though, so this means everyone has one of the 3 unique traits? or do some characters still have none of these

some notes that i have on top of my head for the guide:

-Blade jack's lightning sonic run is VERY slow now, its very easy to avoid it unlike the past versions(in which he runs almost or just as fast as rider arts and its free), making it less abusable and way more risky to spam it

-BLACK's kingstone flash has armor frames(not much, probably 2 hits?), his assault upgrade makes it a hyper armor though, which lasts from start to finish

-Decade's air AR:slash no longer auto connects with the ground version, unless the enemy is cornered, making it less powerful than before

he also got his moveset cut yet again, i don't remember if this was done in CHF or SCH, but he no longer has a gun attack string as decade complete, the down+S is now limited to one shot only, whereas he used to be able to fire 5~6 salvos a la CH1 diend

-the Births breast cannons now have slower startup and somewhat heavier damage scaling(or just lower damage), so you can't really spam them anymore, tag or no tag

-the duration/effect of the "quake" arts for each rider seems to differ in property(accel's stun effect lasting the longest, OOO pulling stuffs closer, and i dunno what axe form's trait is, probably biggest damage or something?)

-ibuki's sound wave is unblockable IIRC, but i'm not sure if you need a certain bullet quota in order to make it so

his air/jump special bullets does not add more damage to the sound wave

also, he still doesn't say anything during his finisher, which can easily borrowed from RG2 if they're too lazy to record it(OOO has SEIYAAA added to the medajalibur finisher in CHF, why they didn't do the same here escapes me..)

I am using Dolphin, though. =?
I suppose I could use the "save state" option in the Dolphin program, if it comes to it.

hmm, come to think of it, the only way you can't save in dolphin is if you're not using the admin account of your PC, this happened to me before when i bought a new PC and tried to play dolphin in a side account...they won't detect or make a save file, if this was the case, probably because i copied the dolphin on the admin account and played them on the alt accound, in which it doesn't allow you to alter it in any way(delete stuff, add stuff, like creating save files, etc)

Last edited:
Samurai Shodown Community ******
well, it's hard to notice bulletproof stuffs when the enemy rarely spams projectiles
Its visible, cause they have constant blue / yellow / red aura in front of them while you hold button (same style as you see when someone blocks hits), only that one can block projectiles only

the duration/effect of the "quake" arts for each rider seems to differ in property(accel's stun effect lasting the longest, OOO pulling stuffs closer, and i dunno what axe form's trait is, probably biggest damage or something?)
All of them deal no damage, but maybe radius of quake differs

ibuki's sound wave is unblockable IIRC, but i'm not sure if you need a certain bullet quota in order to make it so

his air/jump special bullets does not add more damage to the sound wave
I just tested and couldnt make it unblockable. All of his aerial bullets do add more damage and you can see them explode during sound wave too.

Lurker
I just tested and couldn't make it unblockable. All of his aerial bullets do add more damage and you can see them explode during sound wave too.

hmm, maybe its just because the enemy never bothered to block whenever i used it in CHF, as for the jump shot thing, again i haven't really used Ibuki much in SCH, it's either it was that way in CHF or i got mixed up with RG2 ibuki...:disappoin

haven't played SCH for a while now, since SFxT DLC's for the PC version had just been out, but will get to it again to test some stuffs i've been planning to do, heck, i haven't get to play as some of the riders at all yet.

So, guys.

Holding down the L button when selecting a finisher in Gallery Mode in the PSP version can result in some very screwy, hilarious glitches -- and also in the narration being active for the Showa Riders. 8D

i got bored and i remember this bit and decided to try it, it works, but only on showa riders, i tried the heisei ones and it doesnt get bugged

what happpens in the showa finishers are the monsters spawn right in front of you and becomes invulnerable, the attacks goes right through them and the riders sometimes disappearing, especially during the narration scene, there's also no explosion at all

my personal fave would be RX's bugged finisher, where instead of just standing there, the shocker combatant slides AROUND RX while he does his thing, also, the revolcane does not materialize...extremely hilarious :castlerock:

anyways nice find there, kudos to you

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
New mission:

Blade, Den-O, Kabuto, Faiz, Fourze, Hibiki

Sasword VS Saga

Defeat to unlock OOO SaGohZo Combo figure

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
hmm, maybe its just because the enemy never bothered to block whenever i used it in CHF, as for the jump shot thing, again i haven't really used Ibuki much in SCH, it's either it was that way in CHF or i got mixed up with RG2 ibuki...:disappoin

haven't played SCH for a while now, since SFxT DLC's for the PC version had just been out, but will get to it again to test some stuffs i've been planning to do, heck, i haven't get to play as some of the riders at all yet.

i got bored and i remember this bit and decided to try it, it works, but only on showa riders, i tried the heisei ones and it doesnt get bugged

what happpens in the showa finishers are the monsters spawn right in front of you and becomes invulnerable, the attacks goes right through them and the riders sometimes disappearing, especially during the narration scene, there's also no explosion at all

my personal fave would be RX's bugged finisher, where instead of just standing there, the shocker combatant slides AROUND RX while he does his thing, also, the revolcane does not materialize...extremely hilarious :castlerock:

anyways nice find there, kudos to you
I noticed at least one bugged camera position during G3-X's finisher, too, but, yeah, primarily, you just hear the Rider Arts activation sound for most other Riders. :V