Wow, i really wasn't expecting them to put TheBee in the game. :O Who knows, maybe we'll get Drake as well to complete the cast (Minus the movie riders. :p). :p The more news i hear, the more i'm super excited !! :D

Lurker
ooh, updates!

anyways, 3 thing in my mind:

-its great that its yaguruma starring as thebee, although i still hope it's not just a punch hopper clone with a different stance(active boxing instead of emo stance), the fear is reasonable seeing how some of burakawani normals were just a modification of accel trial when that form debuted on CHF

-IIRC i saw flame style using the copy/clone magic too in one of the screens, its not from the official site though

-let's just hope that the teleport moves is now actually useful for something, even if it has to cost rider gauge to perform, back in CHF, only hyper kabuto and odin teleports are worthwhile to use, accel trial's were useless, while kabuto's teleport were still as risky as ever

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Oh, ****!:castlerock:

Now we only need Leangle, Drake and Skull. A

I knew there was more characters to be revealed. If you do the math, since the First Climax Heroes, they always add exactly 14 new characters playable per game.

CH (PS2) = 14 Playable Characters.
CHW = 14 New Characters (Kaijin included). 28 Playable Characters.
CHOOO = 14 New Characters, 5 Characters removed. 37 Playable Characters.
CHF = 14 New Characters (including Birth Prototype and Tatoba Purple Eyed), 2 Characters removed. 48 Playable Characters

We already have 9 New Characters confirmed, so if the trend repeats there is 5 more left. Of course, it doesn't mean that it will happen this time, but its very likely.

Last edited:
DAIMON PAWNCH
is it possible that kamen rider joker might a new character in the game?

He could be an alternate assualt gauge.

Like how Agito Trinity and Shining are alternate red gauges

as for flying, I suppose what it will do is let you stay in the air as it drains away at your bar and your attacks won't let you fill it back up