Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum News Thread

I don't do sense
...Poitrine?
Seriously? At least bring Sailor Moon back!

Heroes are forever
5 years after the ending? inb4 wtf is going with continuity.

Sannagiman! More tributes to Ishinomori's works! And even Pretty Mask Poitrine! HAHAHAHAHAHA this is great.

I love how Ryuusei is an interpol agent, I'm now picturing him alongside Anrietta Berkin and the Takis.

Last edited:
Yuki is an astronaut and Kengo is a scientist.

Nadeshiko but not mention of Erika Mano, though.

Sannagiman? Considering how this seems to be using the name of the original character and everything, I hope it's actually Inazuman, rather than just a monster with the same name, unlike the new Kyodain...

I like the idea of Ryusei being an Interpol agent, seems fitting. Still, it seems like the other Rider club members won't even appear?

Anyway, I'm kind of disappointed at the cameos of more Ishinomori characters, I was just hoping for more Riders...

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
5 years after the ending? inb4 wtf is going with continuity.

Sannagiman! More tributes to Ishinomori's works! And even Pretty Mask Poitrine! HAHAHAHAHAHA this is great.

I love how Ryuusei is an interpol agent, I'm now picturing him alongside Anrietta Berkin and the Takis.

Time Travel?

I don't do sense
Nadeshiko but not mention of Erika Mano, though.
It's a stock photo of her.
She better not be a suited appearance and better get a new form.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
And their enemies seems to be a bit random, with Sanagiman and the magical girl (if she ends up as a villain though) ... Nadeshiko!? so she's the Skull of Fourze lol. probably a flashback. I'm hoping for a Kamen Rider Wizard Movie-Only Rider :)

Nadeshiko!? so she's the Skull of Fourze lol. probably a flashback.

The text says that when Ryusei is in trouble, Inga comes running and Nadeshiko appears too, so it sounds like she isn't a flashback.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
The text says that when Ryusei is in trouble, Inga comes running and Nadeshiko appears too, so it sounds like she isn't a flashback.

I understand Inga Blink one, but, Nadeshiko!? I mean, how the hell does she(?) know about Ryuusei? They never even met :/ Probably that 5 years. The 5 years is the key to answer the plothole lol.