What do you all think if Fourze could've added a zodiarts rider as a secondary rider along with or instead of Meteor?

Please put your thoughts here.

It's so easy when you're evil
Some of these threads of yours could just be added into the main threads about the parent Rider/Sentai, really.

I thought both Fourze and Meteor are "purified" Zodiarts...
I don't think so. Not for Fourze anyway. Back in Double they stated that the Double Driver purified the Gaia Memories so it wouldn't poison their minds, at the cost of limiting their power so they were only at 100% during Maximum Drives. Given how many ideas from Double have been reused in Fourze, it would have seemed possible. Except it was explained in episode 47. Both normal astro switches and zodiarts switches were developed based on examining the core switch. While the zodiarts switches were developed to "evolve" humans directly, the astro switches are part of the fourze system developed to allow people to safely travel through warp space as they are. There's nothing in the show to suggest that the astro switches change the person in the suit at all, just that they provide power and create the module add-ons.

As for a zodiarts rider, yes I would have liked that. They could have created a cool Another Agito style character, or a character with a Blade King style story where using the switch slowly consumes them. Plus, if they start off as a minor constellation they would be able to develop into a horoscopes form as a power up, and then supernova for their final form. The only downside is that the only insect-based constellation is Musca, which is based on a fly. Not very inspiring.

I don't think so. Not for Fourze anyway. Back in Double they stated that the Double Driver purified the Gaia Memories so it wouldn't poison their minds, at the cost of limiting their power so they were only at 100% during Maximum Drives. Given how many ideas from Double have been reused in Fourze, it would have seemed possible. Except it was explained in episode 47. Both normal astro switches and zodiarts switches were developed based on examining the core switch. While the zodiarts switches were developed to "evolve" humans directly, the astro switches are part of the fourze system developed to allow people to safely travel through warp space as they are. There's nothing in the show to suggest that the astro switches change the person in the suit at all, just that they provide power and create the module add-ons.

As for a zodiarts rider, yes I would have liked that. They could have created a cool Another Agito style character, or a character with a Blade King style story where using the switch slowly consumes them. Plus, if they start off as a minor constellation they would be able to develop into a horoscopes form as a power up, and then supernova for their final form. The only downside is that the only insect-based constellation is Musca, which is based on a fly. Not very inspiring.

I agree with you. If they did....

The rider would've been both the rider himself and a horoscopes. I wish it would've been Ophiuchus. He can have the power of all the horoscopes and use zodiarts energies.

In fact, your right about him being an Another Agito. But it would've been nice for him to be like Gills & Chalice. Like all the Horoscopes, he can go supernova in final form. His switch can transform from a horoscope switch to an astro switch.

The rider possesses powers from the minor constellations & all the horoscope powers. The rider steals zodiarts switches and presses them not to transform into the zodiarts, but to absorb their energies & abilities. The horoscopes energies are gained from a rev-up sword (like Nero's) that can switch to an element from each of the 3 horoscopes, just like Gransazers' zodiac signs:
- Water: Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer
- Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
- Wind: Gemini, Aquarius, Libra
- Fire: Sagittarius, Aries, Leo

He has two switches: One that can be used to transform the zodiarts rider and limit break, and the other: the Ophiuchus horoscope switch that can transform the switch itself into the switch or astro switch for supernova/final form and limit break.

Last edited:
libra was a rider... in his previous life :laugh:

but seriously, having a rider out of a purified zodiart switch will scream W copying... although fourze and meteor's system came from the same origin concept as with the zodiart's...

If there was a zodiarts/horoscope switch that was purified blue, the rider can surely use it, without it being used for the Dark Nebula.

C'mon, having a zodiarts rider would've changed Fourze if the show had 3 riders.

- Fourze is warp space driver & same as Meteor.
- The zodiarts rider would be a human transforming into an alien like rider. In fact he should be the second rider while Meteor is the third.