Kamen Rider Fourze Rumor/Picture Thread Part 3 3X THE HIDDEN 3X THE MASTA!!!!!!

Fourze vs. Gamou... it's been a long time coming.

Though I am still curious as to whether or not Gamou will be the final boss of Fourze. After all, while Terror was arguably the Big Bad of W, he ultimately wasn't the final boss of W. And I doubt another Horoscope would be the final boss.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Isn't filming about a month to six weeks ahead of the air date? So that would place Gentaro vs Gamou/Leo at the start of August, with a couple more weeks for another villain (possibly Libra)

Minato Ascending
Fourze vs. Gamou... it's been a long time coming.

Though I am still curious as to whether or not Gamou will be the final boss of Fourze. After all, while Terror was arguably the Big Bad of W, he ultimately wasn't the final boss of W. And I doubt another Horoscope would be the final boss.

I think it could be Libra. Libra has shown that he is not going to be sent to the Dark Nebula without a fight, and when the time comes for Gamou to order his "execution" again, I think Libra would reveal his secret plan to stay alive. Like Uva, I think he will be there at the end.

Isn't filming about a month to six weeks ahead of the air date? So that would place Gentaro vs Gamou/Leo at the start of August, with a couple more weeks for another villain (possibly Libra)

There's also the possibility of another Foundation X enemy. I guess the next Kazuki Nakashima arc (likely the one after the gold episode) will determine whether we'll see Foundation X in an active role here in some kind of epilogue battle, or if they'll just be cameos here.

Last edited:
The Emperor of the Last Empire
I wonder if Libra will use his Laplace Eye on Meteor.

For what?

You know the Laplace Eye is only useful in searching for a zodiart that has the potential of going into horoscope, right?

If you think that Libra could just use that eye to uncover the identity of Meteor, than Tachibana would have warn Ryusei weeks ago. He seems to have a lot of knowledge about Zodiarts, knowing how dangerous Leo can be and even knowing what kind of power Aries will exhibit. In fact, Libra would have use that eye on him episodes ago...

For what?

You know the Laplace Eye is only useful in searching for a zodiart that has the potential of going into horoscope, right?

If you think that Libra could just use that eye to uncover the identity of Meteor, than Tachibana would have warn Ryusei weeks ago. He seems to have a lot of knowledge about Zodiarts, knowing how dangerous Leo can be and even knowing what kind of power Aries will exhibit. In fact, Libra would have use that eye on him episodes ago...

That's what I mean. At least, when the Club learns that Libra is Hayami, they could ask him who the woman was as Scorpio and he reveals to them that it was their old teacher, Sonada. Of course, he'll use the eye on Meteor without the club knowing.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
And then Hayami reveals he's actually Tachibana Sakuya, working for BOARD and the Anti-Zodiarts Alliance to stop Gamou's plan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
And then Hayami reveals he's actually Tachibana Sakuya, working for BOARD and the Anti-Zodiarts Alliance to stop Gamou's plan.

Finally someone agrees with me. :thumbs:

But I seriously want Libra to be the last guy left just for the LOLs. :laugh:

EDIT: Ep 41:

Tomoko is missing! Tachibana tells the KRC that she is dangerous!

Last edited:
So it looks like after the Taurus arc we're finally going to get a Tomoko focus episode. Well, it's about time :thumbs:.