View is APPROVED, and may enter as soon as the current scene/battle is wrapped up. Worry not, you shall have your own chance to fight and be awesome or such.

KYLEN. YOU ARE THE SIXTH GOKAIGER.

Viewtiful Henshin
I might hve to plug in my ps2 for the same reason. :p It's tragic that there was never a 3 though...:shakefist

Actually, there was if you count the DS Double Trouble, which was a VERY good game in and of itself.

And no way Ice. I totally don't have the best character. I'm so close to ripping him off that I'm just struggling not to find a way to justify Zoom In.

SCARLET, I ACCEPT THIS POSITION WITH GREAT HONOR.

Edit: Have I mentioned that I generally love the community here, even thought it seems most days (When I'm not cab driving) I'm sitting here with want waiting for someone to post?

And with that, the first fight of the RP comes to a close... with a mysterious figure intro, and a kill steal. TROLOLOLOLOLOL~

Anyway, as a point of reference:

-Mystery Rider DOES match some superficial details of Etranger's rumored Rider form (silver and blue color scheme, cape, sword weapon). He's certainly got that kind of firepower from this glance.

-Mystery Rider DOES NOT appear to match the description of anyone on the top boards, so if your characters is monitoring those Riders, they won't recognize him.

-Death has been pretty much smoked. He won't jump out and attack the cast from this point forward.

Kylen, from here it should be pretty easy for you to jump in- if you want to make a dynamic entry you can wait for the next fight, otherwise feel free to join our cast of very confused Riders.

Ao no Exorcist
Name: Fare,Lucas

Physical Appearance (Civilian): Lucas is a young african american man. He's athletic but not very muscular. He has black hair that he keeps cut short, and emerald green eyes. He has a mustache and goatee that he strokes when he's anxious. He has a long scar that stretches from his nose to his jaw that he got when he was a kid. He usually wears black jeans with neon green lines that start at the knee and end at the bottom. He also wear a brown hoodie thats usually unzipped. Under the hoodie he wears a black t-shirt with a large red kiva emblem on the front. He wear white shoes that fade into dark blue in the back. On his left arm he has a barcode superman shield tatoo that he got on his eighteenth birthday.

Motivation: His motivation for entering the game is to keep his rider gear. He wants to gain power to protect those who can't protect themselves. He is willing to fight so that others don't have to. To him the rider game is nothing more then a beta test of his abilities. His main goal is beating Etranger.

Rider Details- Note- The primary goal with this field is to present all of the information given below- System Name, Appearance, Abilities, and Form Changes (excluding Ultimate forms, which we'll discuss after the RP begins, though you should -plan- on having one eventually). You don't have to follow the -exact- format I use here.

Rider Name/System: Kamen Rider Sentinel/Sentinel Driver

Appearance-[HIDE] kamen_rider_grasper_by_rekkou-d31ji95.jpg
[/HIDE]

Abilities- To transform he places on hand on top of the driver and one hand on the bottom and slides them outward. The Sentinel system is partly based on Super-1. When the nodes on his hands turn blue, red, or yellow his attack gain the power of ice, fire, and electricity respectively. Aside from elemental attacks he can use a power called "Burst" he gains great speed for a quick bursts. He can attack an enemy then be behind them to attack again. When he uses burst he leaves behind an after image to confuse the enemy. He can't use it for real super speed if he tries the system will burn out. His finisher is the "Sentinel Punisher" rider kick. To activate the finisher he turns the driver vertical and slides it together. During the finisher he the cracks in his armour glow blue. He uses burst three times hitting his opponent on both sides and in the back, then his right leg glows blue and he does a front flip into a flying downward side kick. On impact he uses burst once more leaving behind an after image of the kick. He can add elemental power to the kick against tough opponents

History : (Note- This section should be PMed to me in a real profile. Also this is not Yui's real history, and merely provided to give an example of the format)

Last edited:
Viewtiful Henshin
Of course no noticing of the random guy with a Rider Point band who's trying to help people out. And of course I had to choose Yui to help first, instead of someone else. The second part is my own idiot fault, of course.

Of course no noticing of the random guy with a Rider Point band who's trying to help people out. And of course I had to choose Yui to help first, instead of someone else. The second part is my own idiot fault, of course.

a) Everyone in the city, with the exception of certain vendors, store-owners, and other people with actual jobs would have a point band. That isn't unusual. And last I checked, everyone present just witnessed someone who was possibly Etranger one-shotting a monster they had trouble fighting as a group. That's kind of big and distracting.

b) If you're trying to needle me for taking too long, have the decency to remember I have jobs (multiple, yes), projects, relationships, and other demands on my time that do not allow me to magically insta-post at any given moment if I want to have the free time to do other things I enjoy and which are equally important- some of them moreso, including games I run on other forums. I won't leave players hanging if I can help it, but I will have slower days, and slower parts of 'fast' days. I'm not going to move the RP along at a pace I'm not comfortable with. If you don't feel like dealing with that, I'll be sorry to see you go but there's really nothing else I can do.

Re: Rai Ryuzaki on a lighter note, your Rider design is pretty good and while your history seems a little... over the top in some ways, I have to admit it's well within Rider standards and we don't have a repeat-entry in the cast right now, so it's all good. That said, the Motivation of most players is to keep their Gear, what sets them apart is how they plan to win the game. Would you mind clarifying that?

Viewtiful Henshin
a) Everyone in the city, with the exception of certain vendors, store-owners, and other people with actual jobs would have a point band. That isn't unusual. And last I checked, everyone present just witnessed someone who was possibly Etranger one-shotting a monster they had trouble fighting as a group. That's kind of big and distracting.

b) If you're trying to needle me for taking too long, have the decency to remember I have jobs (multiple, yes), projects, relationships, and other demands on my time that do not allow me to magically insta-post at any given moment if I want to have the free time to do other things I enjoy and which are equally important- some of them moreso, including games I run on other forums. I won't leave players hanging if I can help it, but I will have slower days, and slower parts of 'fast' days. I'm not going to move the RP along at a pace I'm not comfortable with. If you don't feel like dealing with that, I'll be sorry to see you go but there's really nothing else I can do.

Re: Rai Ryuzaki on a lighter note, your Rider design is pretty good and while your history seems a little... over the top in some ways, I have to admit it's well within Rider standards and we don't have a repeat-entry in the cast right now, so it's all good. That said, the Motivation of most players is to keep their Gear, what sets them apart is how they plan to win the game. Would you mind clarifying that?

Lets all calm down. I wasn't trying to needle or anything. I'm being stupid and impatient is all, and feel free to ignore the ever loving justice out of me. I am, unfortunately, way to used to much faster RPs, which kinda ruins fun, slower paced ones. I'd rather you post when you WANT to, and thus it be a quality post, then rush **** out the door. I'll do my best to be less petty and annoying in the future though.

Lets all calm down. I wasn't trying to needle or anything. I'm being stupid and impatient is all, and feel free to ignore the ever loving justice out of me. I am, unfortunately, way to used to much faster RPs, which kinda ruins fun, slower paced ones. I'd rather you post when you WANT to, and thus it be a quality post, then rush **** out the door. I'll do my best to be less petty and annoying in the future though.

And now that I'm feeling like less of a *****, yeah, my apologies. I can understand wanting faster-paced RPs if that's what you're used to, I just happen to RP with Uni students a lot, meaning I'm used to slower activity and pacing- particularly around this time of the year, finals week for many. If I haven't caught up in a week, that's generally the trouble sign and a good time to PM me and ask if anything's holding me up, I'll generally either say what's going on or get a post out the door.

Viewtiful Henshin
And now that I'm feeling like less of a *****, yeah, my apologies. I can understand wanting faster-paced RPs if that's what you're used to, I just happen to RP with Uni students a lot, meaning I'm used to slower activity and pacing- particularly around this time of the year, finals week for many. If I haven't caught up in a week, that's generally the trouble sign and a good time to PM me and ask if anything's holding me up, I'll generally either say what's going on or get a post out the door.

It's cool. I didn't exactly express my light sarcasm well, so it's not all your fault. A couple of years of fast paced RP makes you impatient with slower ones, and I don't plan on quitting due to speed. You ALWAYS should take the time you need, especially with a busy RL like yours.