I'm actually stoked for this. A game that builds upon the first without resorting to gimmick new Pokemon? SWEET!

I loved Gold and Silver, but I'm interested that they are gonna make it in a different sort of way. Will we get different starters or the same ones that evolve differently due to the Yin and Yang imbalance ala Light and Dark Pokemon? I'd love to see a badass version of Samurott.
Seeeee? Someone was jumping to conclusions before.
^ If that is the case, then it is best to just move onto the 3DS.
Not as long as I can download DS games.

VAMOLA!
Anyone with Black/White version got a spare lightball to trade with me? I need to breed a new pikachu with volt tackle

Now, count up your crimes!
Sadly, you can't transfer items from previous gen games and worst of all, there is no Dream World stage where Pikachu is available. So... Yeah. BW2 is our only hope. :/

VAMOLA!
Nevermind, I just managed to breeding a hasty Pichu (now Pikachu) with volt tackle, thunderbolt, iron tail. Dunno what fourth move would be. Gonna ev training it in attack. special attack and speed. It would be nice if I got a light ball to boost it's Attack and Special Attack stats.

Lurker
I hope you get to battle the main character from B&W in this sequel ala 2nd Gen.

Raxbait: Hip
New footage:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifWzy9P2EnM"]Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Update April 15, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]