Welcome
When Ryusei entered the lab, it was crumbling.Kaijin were roaming the research centers and there was advanced technology everywhere.Seeing the kaijin made him uneasy, but he continued to walk.Ryusei then noticed a familiar face.It was the same guy that had asked him to join Shocker.Quickly, he got out of his line of sight.Walking the next route, Ryusei noticed the thing that the Radar Module had been picking up before he un-henshined."Switches....." he murmured.They were being guarded by a number of monsters, but he was going to get them, no matter what would happen.
"Akira, back me up." he said.
Ryusei slipped on the Fourze Driver and quickly flicked the four TransSwitches.

"HENSHIN!"

Steam started to burst out from his belt and it made a loud noise in the decomposing lab.

Akira looked at Ryusei as he got up. As he transformed she traced his eyes to a bunch of Kaijin with what appeared to be a Switch. Astro Switches. She smirked in understanding and replaced her own belt.

"Hell yeah" Akira said as she slapped the Gamma Driver on her belt. Akira typed the numbers "7 - 7 - 7" onto the Gamma Phone before slamming it shut. With her free hand she placed she slipped the Gamma Edge under her belt.

Standing By

While she was preparing to finish her transformation she saw something that peaked her interest. Along with the Astro Switches she saw one device that caught her interest. It appeared to be some kind of watch. Broken, but still Smart Brain tech.

"Henshin" Akira declared, slamming the turn mechanism and locking the Gamma Phone into place.

Complete

The outline of the Gamma armor formed around Akira.

Last edited:
Kohana then got an idea and told the other imajins...

"Those three kaijin may be very usefull... Momochan, Ryuchan, Kinchan"

"How many time must i tell you not to call me Momochan? He enters in the body of the black feline kaijin, suddently some of its head fur turn red, like do his eyes

"Ore, Sanjou" Says the Kaijin, his 2 brothers look at him confused

Yeah, yeah... it looks fun" *Ryutaros jumps in the grey one and the grey cat now with a purple ponytail and eyes now start dancing the white cat jumping out of the way "yo... guys... what's wrong"

"Here I come" says Kintaros jumping in the last cat. Who suddently get yellow in his head fur and eyes. He takes a sumo pose and makes his neck crack

"Let,s go" says Kohana-Den-O opening the door and running inside "We're coming Kuuga!"

The 3 cats following, totally controlled by the Imajins, as they are not Singular Points*

Sasori lead the citizens out of the lab while analyzing the situation. Wow, so many resistance riders and even a Shocker Rider. But I don't think it's safe if I hang around here much longer. As Akira placed her edge back into the Jet Slugger, Sasori admired the vehicle. Wow, isn't that something. Certainly beats my bike. I ought to get to upgrading that piece of junk. Sasori pressed a button on his Driver to summon his bike, its autopilot and gps was easily able to identify his location. As the bike approached, Sasori turned to the girl. "It'll be ok now. This bike will take you home. I've got some work I still need to finish."

Sasori walked up to Takeshi. "Need any help? I'm always up for a fight against Shocker!"
"Henshin"
COMPLETE

*Suddently, in front of sasori and takeshi, three weird looking but still menacing feline kaijins one dancing saying stuff like yeah yeah it's fun hehehehe, another looking at him saying why you had to shoot them all... I want to fight I said the third suddently cross his arms and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz fall asleep on a standing position

Ryutaros then notice Sasori & Takeshi "Ohh, hello... are you the one we must help?"

Wake up you lazy bear says the one with red eyes to the yellow-eyed cat

I'm awake, Im awake!!!!

This is my stage now!!
Takeshi smiled underneath the Kuuga persona. "You see, Shocker Rider? This is what happens when Riders do what they were meant to." He pounded his fist against his palm. "Fight together against evil like Shocker! Now I'll give you one last chance to retreat."

>.
As he strolled casually down an abandoned hallway Gin felt a chill run down his spine. He turned around suddenly expecting to find someone standing behind him. While there had been no one there for a moment he could have sworn there were eyes fixed upon him. Brushing that aside he continued to explore the lab finding one room after another full of corpses belonging to lab technicians, Kaijin tasked with guarding the compound, and some of the unfortunate test subjects they'd experimented upon.

Eventually he found himself nearing a much larger room containing a great deal of noise. Gin paused and held one hand up, indicating to the kaijin reinforcements from the downed helicopter to hold their position. He continued to where the riders and gathered. He was within feet of the door when heard one of the riders speak.

Takeshi smiled underneath the Kuuga persona. "You see, Shocker Rider? This is what happens when Riders do what they were meant to." He pounded his fist against his palm. "Fight together against evil like Shocker! Now I'll give you one last chance to retreat."

"Riders were meant to serve shocker" Gin said as he passed through the door into the room that housed his sworn enemies.

"That is until your predecessors betrayed the organization.

Gin snapped his fingers and the few Kaijin he'd managed to gather piled in behind him. Bat,spider,scorpion and a lizard Kaijin came charging through the door and at the riders with the intent to kill.

Welcome
As Ryusei spotted the monsters starting to attack, he quickly flipped the blue switch on his belt.

Launcher On

A rocket launcher attached to his right leg.Ryusei stomped his foot and 5 missiles shot out of it.Multiple explosions resulted, crumbling half the room.Smoke was everywhere due to it, and he used it to his advantage.Ryusei immediately ran over to the switches and examined them."5,7,8,9....." he listed to himself.Then, he headed straight to Akira."I'm done with what I needed to get...." he said.

Tsuizo himself gave a grin as he had his own reinforcements. He would admit that retreat had run through his mind for a quick moment, but now he was sure they were going to continue with their mission. “Indeed, it is in fact you who are working toward a goal that was never meant to be reached, Shocker is the absolute power. It’s not like I care about that anyway, your defeat is what matters to me.†Looking at the riders now put him in a different mood, he didn’t just want the red one anymore, the rest will suffer too. “You are clearly off of either one of our levels, so I’ll give toy a chance. Surrender yourselves, and you will not die.†He figured it was a fair enough offer, seeing as how his original plan was to kill them and take their belts. He held out his hand in a strangely generous way, “Agreed?â

This is my stage now!!
Takeshi said, "Not a chance. Kohana, Sasori, let's go!" Takeshi ran towards the rider, fists raised, with a punch aimed strait for the rider's chestplate.

Last edited: