Welcome
There's this one really little known anime about this little 12 year old ninja who seems like he's on drugs and he always wears orange jumpsuits.I think it got a sequel where he wears another jumpsuit...I forgot its name, wasn't it called like K-On?

A simple passerby...
There's this one really little known anime about this little 12 year old ninja who seems like he's on drugs and he always wears orange jumpsuits.I think it got a sequel where he wears another jumpsuit...I forgot its name, wasn't it called like K-On?

Seems to me like you think this thread's a joke... You're looking for Naruto. But then you already knew that.

This thread's actually for people who misses their childhood, like myself. From where I come from, it's actually hard to find an anime you once watched when you were young because they do re-runs for a certain time, and they dub the title of the series into our language so it's hard to forget. Plus, they air all sorts of anime at the same time.

Back to the topic of the thread, I've still got a few I can't remember.

This one's about some high school boy who wears this black school uniform, and he seems to be normal at first but then there's this scene (I think from the first episode) where he's at the top of a building and he jumps down or something. Then I think he has some sort of supernatural power that relates to a Star symbol? (maybe I'm wrong on this one), and well, he's got a partner who seems to be a black panther that can shapeshift or something. Also, I think he owns a pyramid of some sort as his HQ and he likes this women who I think is a cop of some sort (maybe I'm wrong on this one too).

^ I know it's vague, I can't exactly remember when it aired as it might be a re-run and all.

This one's about some high school boy who wears this black school uniform, and he seems to be normal at first but then there's this scene (I think from the first episode) where he's at the top of a building and he jumps down or something. Then I think he has some sort of supernatural power that relates to a Star symbol? (maybe I'm wrong on this one), and well, he's got a partner who seems to be a black panther that can shapeshift or something. Also, I think he owns a pyramid of some sort as his HQ and he likes this women who I think is a cop of some sort (maybe I'm wrong on this one too).
Babel Nisei (Babel II)? If I'm right, it's probably the OVA version that aired in 1992.

A simple passerby...
Babel Nisei (Babel II)? If I'm right, it's probably the OVA version that aired in 1992.

Right on que man :) I'm not sure which version it is, but it seems like the Beyond Infinity is more like it. Since it aired in 2001 and in the morning, which is usually when new stuff plays, I doubt it's a re-run. Fits around when I was 5-6 years old.

Thanks.

Well i might as well try asking as well. I need to find out about the names of 2 animes.

1. This anime is about a guy and his blob thing travelling around in a robot to find other robots. The guy inserts a coin into the blob then the blob will spit out the robot or something like that. The main robot has some sort of beam that will turn the other evil robots back to good. The main robot is gold in color. Later the bad guys join them and one of them uses a snake to summon his own robot.

2. This anime is like Transformers. The main robot is a police car and later I remember there is a trio of plane robots that can combine with each other. I can't remember much else about this anime but I liked this a lot.

Please help me guys...

A simple passerby...
Well i might as well try asking as well. I need to find out about the names of 2 animes.

1. This anime is about a guy and his blob thing travelling around in a robot to find other robots. The guy inserts a coin into the blob then the blob will spit out the robot or something like that. The main robot has some sort of beam that will turn the other evil robots back to good. The main robot is gold in color. Later the bad guys join them and one of them uses a snake to summon his own robot.

2. This anime is like Transformers. The main robot is a police car and later I remember there is a trio of plane robots that can combine with each other. I can't remember much else about this anime but I liked this a lot.

Please help me guys...

I know the first one, NG Knight Lamune & 40. It also has a sequel series called VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire.

BTW, a little off topic, but does anyone know where I can watch or download Tetsuwan Birdy Decode Season 2? I zimmed through a lot already, I just want to finish it now :)

Densetsu no Yuusha Da Garn (The Brave Fighter of Legend Da Garn)?

The Meteor has landed
Okay, there's a team of people that have races every episode. And their vehicles can turn into different animals. I remember one of them had a T-Rex vehicle though. And their races have to do with some dark force or something. I remember the people can change into some armor type thingy as well. What is that?

Lurker
Okay, there's a team of people that have races every episode. And their vehicles can turn into different animals. I remember one of them had a T-Rex vehicle though. And their races have to do with some dark force or something. I remember the people can change into some armor type thingy as well. What is that?

Were they all dinosaurs? Or just the one?