NBA 2011/12 Season Discussion Thread: Lockout Over

Digital Artist
DeMarcus Cousins Wants Out Of Sacramento.

Chronoxiong, I know you must feel Chris Paul'd right now.

Yes I sure do. That idiot has no right to demand a trade in his 2nd year. He is no Dwight Howard or anything close to that. He has so much growing up to do and he probably won't grow up till he's in his 30's. I hope the team doesn't trade him.

Digital Artist
The comeback was completed! Kings defeated the Bucks after being down 21 points after firing Paul Westphal too. Tyreke Evans was clutch in the 4th! I'm also liking Marcus Thornton more and more now. He's a very underrated SG in the league. I noticed Keith Smart put in a small ball lineup for most of the 4th quarter as well.

PG Evans
SG Fredette
SF Thornton
PF Salmons
C Cousins

They were beasting!

Digital Artist
The Black Mamba was back for tonight as he scored 48 points on 18/31 shooting. Great performance and it looks like the Lakers will stay on top of the division as they are on a role now.

Ricky Rubio is continuing to impress me as he's racking up a lot of assists as a backup player. He had some great alley-hoop passes against the Bulls. The TWolves were making a run thanks to Kevin Love but it wasn't enough. The Bulls are just sick now.

The Heat blew their wad against the Warriors and the Oracle sure looked packed for the night. They got to see a great game as Dorrell Wright's shooting was too much for the Heat to overcome. I liked this.

What I didn't like was of course, the Kings got whooped again. No surprise there. The Sixers are looking legit though and I was impressed. They just need to get those fans packed into the arena again.

Kobe should have shot again at the last second to get to 50 points just to piss off the Suns. lol.

#MissionMiami
So, Kobe is averaging 40 points in the last 3 games. With torn ligaments in his wrist.

And Boston is 4-6, if they lose tonight vs the Pacers they will have the worst Boston record since 2006....Which is the year they were the worst team in the league before Allen, Garnett were Celtics.

Digital Artist
The Knicks just keep losing. What an overrated team they are. They're the most overrated team in the league.

Some kind of Beast mode
Crazy how even with good players, they can't get in sync. This is definitely a Knicks thing.

Digital Artist
Carmelo got traded to the market and team he wanted to play for last year and he ended up losing to his former team on Saturday. The Nuggets only played 7 guys and all the former Knicks outplayed the current Knicks. Gannilinari had a career night scoring 37 points and went to the line 20 fricken times!!!! The Knicks as a team, went to the free-throw line 21 times. Again, the Knicks are overrated.

In other news, the Kings got whooped......again. No surprise there.

#MissionMiami
Knicks aren't overrated but our offensive game plan sucks and our coaching sucks. Plus, we have injuries to key people on the team. The Sixers are a team you could call overrated.

-According to ESPN's Stephen A Smith, The Orlando Magic will inquire about Amare/Chandler for Dwight Howard trade.

-According to Hoopshype, the Lakers want Paul Pierce in a trade.

In other news, the Kings got whooped......again. No surprise there.

Remember back in the day...when it was NorCal vs. SoCal...

Next thing you know...Kings to Anaheim...Disney makes a movie based off of them...and they suddenly win a Championship.

It worked for the Angels...it worked for the Ducks.:sly:

PS: Yeah, the Angels and Ducks aren't under Disney anymore, but still.

But you know what would really suck...they move to Seattle and turn into the "Supersonics":sly: