Well i think that teams that sub sentais should be thanked for what they do.

Thanks to them i have been able to watch entirely shows from my childhood, and to discover a whole genre.

Many fans here would not have been able to watch those shows if there were not people working for free on the web.
I think this is the best section to write this.

So thank you again and may your work last for years, so that we can continue to enjoy all those wonderful shows.

Those shows relieve me from my boredom and bitterness, and i spend my time happily watching sentais.I found a new passion and really is happy about that.

Last edited:
Aronbafon
1322465783064.png

[HIDE]Approved
coolguythumb.jpg

21397388m.jpg
[/HIDE]

Altair
For sure! Subbed toku really helped me through a terrible time in my life where my school was washed away and my house was in danger. My entire family evacuated except for my dad, who wanted to stay with the house.

Thanks to everyone to helped me through this difficult time. Because of this, Den-O will always have a special place in my heart.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I agree with all of the above, including groups that sub into languages other than English. Hell, even the HK subbers, at least they give us a good laugh sometimes :laugh:

Thank you, subbers everywhere

I don't have low self esteem.
For the Fansub Groups..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-prl07CaOI&feature=related"]Clapping Sound FX - YouTube[/ame]

Heroes are forever
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70VluQxZPIA"]Thank You[/ame]

Indeed, thanks for all the hard work, you have really helped this fandom!

Well i think that teams that sub sentais should be thanked for what they do.
Yeah screw those rider guys.
So thank you again and may your work last for years, so that we can continue to enjoy all those wonderful shows.
Until we find better subbers. Then we just make fun of you for using too many graphics.

Lurker
I agree with all of the above, including groups that sub into languages other than English. Hell, even the HK subbers, at least they give us a good laugh sometimes :laugh:

Whoa there, it's a bad joke to give kudos to a group with purported ties to human trafficking.

Eye See You
Scorpion Penis!!!!

and a giant, super thank you to RRR for his amazing sub work. Without him I wouldn't have gotten my job.