Samurai Shodown Community ******
Hey guys, sorry if it's already been asked or said but I haven't been here for months now lol. Is the amazing person that made that amazing guide for Climax Heroes OOO going to be making one for Fourze? I only ask because that's what got me through the game lol. Anyone know?
That was me, most likely I will make that as soon as I get a hold of Wii iso. Although seeing how each time they change all characters, chances are I wont be listing damages for normals/combos (takes too much time, considering that every one needs to be re-measured from scratch)

Ai~katsu! Ai~katsu!
That was me, most likely I will make that as soon as I get a hold of Wii iso. Although seeing how each time they change all characters, chances are I wont be listing damages for normals/combos (takes too much time, considering that every one needs to be re-measured from scratch)

Sweet, can't wait for that. Was really helpful last time.

-Some charge attacks now have armor on them.
I don't understand. What armor? Please enlighten me.

-Tiger's Destvisor is still only used when you activate his final vent.
This is weird. Why won't they just let us use the axe as part of his regular combo attack?

No one loves Basshaa.

I'm not a fan of Basshaa too. But I just want you to know that you're not a representative of others but yourself.

I'm really disappointed Den-O Wing Form isn't in the game still. I mean, he's an important part of Super Climax Form, especially the finisher. Oh well, at least New Den-O is there I Guess...Man I can't wait to play this. I really want to play as ShadowMoon.

I'm really disappointed Den-O Liner Form isn't in the game still. I desperately want to play shadowmoon too. KR Black is the first KR series that I watched.

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
I'm really disappointed Den-O Wing Form isn't in the game still. I mean, he's an important part of Super Climax Form, especially the finisher. Oh well, at least New Den-O is there I Guess...Man I can't wait to play this. I really want to play as ShadowMoon.

I think one reason what they dont wanna add Wing Form is because Sieg does not fight much in the series.only twice in Final Countdown and another movie with Gaoh as villian.so they don't wanna add Wing Form in it.

Ai~katsu! Ai~katsu!
I think one reason what they dont wanna add Wing Form is because Sieg does not fight much in the series.only twice in Final Countdown and another movie with Gaoh as villian.so they don't wanna add Wing Form in it.

I understand that, but Sieg himself is a pretty important part of Super Climax, especially the finisher. I think they should handle Den-O like this:

Green Gauge - Stay the same
Red Gauge - Choice between Super Climax and Liner
Orange Gauge - Change to Grey and make it Wing Form

This way we could all be happy. DenLiner summon sucks anyway.

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
I understand that, but Sieg himself is a pretty important part of Super Climax, especially the finisher. I think they should handle Den-O like this:

Green Gauge - Stay the same
Red Gauge - Choice between Super Climax and Liner
Orange Gauge - Change to Grey and make it Wing Form

This way we could all be happy. DenLiner summon sucks anyway.

well we shall wait for 4th installment and see how it goes.