Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (It's Two Seasons! Not two years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
As far as I'm aware, there are no Samurai toys in the UK yet, but when there are I'll probably buy them (but not the ugly power-up) as it is so much cheaper than ordering Shinkenger figures from Japan :disappoin

Some kind of Beast mode
^Wow, did not know you're Ukrainian...

LOL, jk where are you from? Tell me you're English! :O_O: I luvv me them english accents.

dude.... where did that come from?

lol I meant it as a joke. But even then, the way you worded your sentence it sounded like something along the lines of you not wanting me here.

:laugh: No worries.

lol I meant it as a joke. But even then, the way you worded your sentence it sounded like something along the lines of you not wanting me here.

:laugh: No worries.

i guess i just didnt see that it was worded like that (i still dont actually)

DAIMON PAWNCH
I wonder if in this show it will end with Jayden in the desert/forest, with the spirit of Deker and before running off he points his sword into the sky and yells "GO GO SAMURAI" *inserts GX season 4 ending*

Some kind of Beast mode
Wait..we know ep.1 wasn't shown because nick is doing some weird ****...but what about ep.2? When Blue and Green "Clash" and everyone is at odds because they don't know each other? Along with the Takeru fighting a monster with a little girl in his arm bit?

Plus I/we know the episode was made because it was in an earlier promo.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Wait..we know ep.1 wasn't shown because nick is doing some weird ****...but what about ep.2? When Blue and Green "Clash" and everyone is at odds because they don't know each other? Along with the Takeru fighting a monster with a little girl in his arm bit?

Same reason as #1...apparently. Nick is on some weird **** when it comes to scheduling episodes of certain shows.

Some kind of Beast mode
Same reason as #1...apparently. Nick is on some weird **** when it comes to scheduling episodes of certain shows.

Damn man...even if Samurai gets good. It can't truly be good with episodes out of order.

It's crazy when you think about it. You think Samurai will be the **** since Saban got it back, but even then something still has to go wrong, which is this. Not to mention the stuff in the show itself.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
It's crazy when you think about it. You think Samurai will be the **** since Saban got it back, but even then something still has to go wrong, which is this. Not to mention the stuff in the show itself.

Blame Nickelodeon.............just blame Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.