Mega Cat Studios claims they’ve now created the world’s first “run and gun and eat.” It’s Bite The Bullet, the arcade shooter where satisfying your appetite is the key to victory.
If you’re shooting big monsters, why let them go to waste? Eat ’em and be nourished in more ways than one. Since you are what you eat, the species you primarily consume will evolve your body in new and strange ways — four branching skill trees are possible. Whenever you’re not running, gunning or eating, you can customize your weapons just like you can customize your body.
You’ve got over three dozen enemies to taste, and over sixty areas to explore…so get shooting and satisfy your stomach!
- Devour enemies to power-up the player, weapons, and abilities.
- Chow down on everything – enemies, walls, even bullets.
- Gorge on 50+ levels solo or with a friend in local co-op.
- Four character classes (Carnivore, Herbivore, Omnivore, and Robovore – which means eating metal) that have their own unique abilities and perks.
- Character customizations with a deep, branching skill tree.
- Loot powerful weapons with fun modifiers such as Spicy Critter Cannons.
- Craft exotic new weapons by wolfing down special types of characters and enemies.
- Use a highly advanced shield for protection from oncoming fire or knock enemies away.
- Earn action hero bandannas by fully completing each world.
- Chew carefully – every enemy has its own nutritional information, and a body type will change based on the types of enemies consumed.
- Transform into the powerful Zombro form and smash enemies into bite-sized bits.
Bite The Bullet is now available for Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, XBox One and PC.