A new patch has been released for Driver: San Francisco fixing a few issues. Full changelog after the break.
This new patch is 64MB in size and will be downloaded via the Ubisoft launcher or from here.
Here is the full chengelog for the update.
– Added support for Logitech G27 Steering Wheel.
– Game now supports very high screen resolutions (up to 2560*1600).
– Several menu control glitches fixed.
– In some rare cases players may observe FPS stutter. This is now fixed.
– Fixed an issue when the game was unable to locate player’s saves if his Uplay account contained ‘.’ (dot character).