Dragon Quest Builders 2 is coming to PC this month! And to call attention to that fact, Square Enix is launching a JUMBO DEMO (this is the official name of it) on Steam. This demo has also been made available on the PS4.
Larger than Square demos typically are, this one packs in the first three areas of the game including the tutorial area, the deserted Isle of Awakening, and “a large portion” of Furrowfield island. Your progress in the demo will be transferred to the full game, should you decide to purchase it.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is the sequel to the hit 2016 original, and you’ll find the same building mechanics within it, but you’ll experience an all-new story with new characters and a different world. For the first time, Square has included an online multiplayer mode where up to four players can unite to build structures at record pace.
- Construct bigger structures with more variety and options than before,
- Travel faster by soaring, swimming and dashing through the expansive world,
- Inspire villagers to help out alongside them,
- Create their own farms and raise a multitude of crops,
- Divert flowing water to create your own rivers, waterfalls, and swimming holes,
- First-person mode and more.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 comes to PC via Steam on December 10. The JUMBO DEMO is downloadable today.